SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS L1A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS L1A1 Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
L1A1 with L2A1 sight. Comes with six magazines, padded soft case and spare parts.

I'm asking $1000, plus shipping. I'm not interested in any trades, I'm really needing the money.

New pics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clubleaf206,

Posts: 10729 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you tell me who manufactured the rifle?

Posts: 525 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
It is a Century, a very early one, I’ve had it since 1993 and it has been trouble free. I know how some feel about Century but this has always worked without a hitch.

Posts: 10729 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
To the person who asked about the L2A1 sight, the rifle, sight and spare parts are a package deal. I tried to answer your email, however something with the security feature won't allow me.

Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
bump