SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD Paramilitary 2 DLC Black G10
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Paramilitary 2 DLC Black G10 Login/Join 
Picture of J387
posted
Price:SOLD Never carried, lightly handled, open and closed a few and put up and stored. The spyderco box has some wear and packing tape stuck to it. I can’t recall exactly but I think I’ve had the para2 for around 5 years. Shipping is included in the price and will be via priority mail with signature confirmation. You may decline the signature confirmation but either way my liability for the package arriving in hand will end once tracking shows it as delivered. Preferred payment is via paypal (ff) or money order. I will ship the same or next business day after the payment is made.

Email is in my profile. I can only check my mail/reply after 3.30’pm EST due to security restrictions at work.

Paramilitary 2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J387,

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 356 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take this. I will email shortly,

Thanks.

Posts: 136 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
It’s yours! I’ll send it out tomorrow.

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 356 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the knife, as pictured and described!

Thanks,

Kurt

Posts: 136 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post