SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold Benchmade 550-1 Blue-Gray G-10
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold Benchmade 550-1 Blue-Gray G-10 Login/Join 
Picture of J387
posted
Benchmade 550-1 (gray/blue G-10)

Price:sold Shipped

Ordered straight from benchmade.com years ago and has sat in my safe and only handled a few times. Never carried with the original factory edge. I will ship the same or next day business day after the payment is received (Payment via payal). Please use the e-mail in profile for any questions or paypal information.

More pictures pictures here (Click Me).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J387,

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 359 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take this. I will email shortly,

Thanks.

Posts: 144 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
It’s yours! I’ll send it out tomorrow.

Posts: 359 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the knife, as pictured and described!

Thanks,

Kurt

Posts: 144 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
Bump-Added 550-1

posted Hide Post
I will take the blue/grey griptillian. Email to follow shortly.

-Jeff

Posts: 99 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.

-Jeff

Posts: 99 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post