SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Surefire UM2 ULTRA***sold***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Surefire UM2 ULTRA***sold*** Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
The Surefire UM2 Ultra, an upgrade from the U2, was produced as a very limited run (I think only a couple thousand, something like that). I think they're now sold out forever.

Features a 6-level intensity ring, unusual for an SF. Max output is 600 lumens, on the slightly low side by today's standards, but still pretty good.

Hardly used, in almost perfect condition. The only thing is my name has been inscribed on the pocket clip and painted over, but it can be replaced.

I think I paid 250 for it new. Now selling (to buy another Surefire, of course!) for only $50 + 8 shipping.

Prefer ApplePay or PayPal. Email me: kpkina@earthlink.net

Surefire UM2 Ultra - 1 by kpkina, on Flickr

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13726 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. Now I’ve got to figure out how to use Apple Pay. I’m old.

Posts: 571 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It's easy. Email me.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13726 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Man that’s a sweet light. What did you buy to replace it?

Posts: 1119 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Ordered an E2D Defender Ultra, which is now at 1000 lumens. I'll miss the selector ring, but the extra photons and more compact size won me over.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
That’s the light I keep in my truck. I got a deal on it last November during Surefire’s Black Friday sale. It is an absolute blowtorch of a light. You will love it.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I absolutely do love it. It's like carrying around a car headlight.

There's a good deal on Amazon now for the light, 6 batteries, and a battery case for $179 (plain unit goes for $199 directly from Surefire).

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
The light arrived on Thursday. It works great. My son has taken it and I guess it’s now his. He likes the 6 position light settings. You are correct about your new Surefire. It’s like carrying around a spare car headlight. I stole mine last November during Surefire’s Black Friday deals. It was $99.00 with free shipping. I couldn’t say no. Like the year before when their deal was $29.99 for a 6PX Pro.