SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: NOS/Like New West German 9mm - Price Drop/TRADE Added ***SPF***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: NOS/Like New West German 9mm - Price Drop/TRADE Added ***SPF*** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hi, re:
"Originally posted by JBubba57:
I’ll take the 3 .38 super mags.
Contact me for payment options.
JBubba57@aol.com"

I received the mags and they're in great condition.

It's nice to have the American release mags, because they also fit the Euro release guns.

Thanks.

Posts: 203 | Location: Southeast USA | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was away on vacation.. just picked up the 38 Super last week. What a beautiful gun. Thank you ADOR.

West German Sig P220, P6, P226, BDA

Posts: 72 | Location: NE Ohio Willoughby | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Price Drop

$1,150 for the P220 9mm package (5 magazines), shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

Will TRADE for a LNIB or NOS Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special (TRS), plus cash from my part.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
One More Price Drop

$1,100 for the P220 9mm package (5 magazines), shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

Will TRADE for a LNIB or NOS Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special (TRS), plus cash from my part.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the P220. Email to follow.

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 404 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I will email you payment details and my FFL information.

quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker5505:
I’ll take the P220. Email to follow.