SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: NOS/Like New West German 9mm - PRICE DROPPED
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: NOS/Like New West German 9mm - PRICE DROPPED Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKA311:
What does it say above the trigger pivot on the right side of frame?

PW Arms
Redmond, WA

They imported these back in the 90's.
They are great guns. My first Sig, carries nicely due to the slim profile.

Posts: 5802 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, re:
"Originally posted by JBubba57:
I’ll take the 3 .38 super mags.
Contact me for payment options.
JBubba57@aol.com"

I received the mags and they're in great condition.

It's nice to have the American release mags, because they also fit the Euro release guns.

Thanks.

Posts: 203 | Location: Southeast USA | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was away on vacation.. just picked up the 38 Super last week. What a beautiful gun. Thank you ADOR.

West German Sig P220, P6, P226, BDA

Posts: 55 | Location: NE Ohio Willoughby | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Glad you like it. Enjoy shooting that fine pistol.

quote:
Originally posted by mbliss57:
I was away on vacation.. just picked up the 38 Super last week. What a beautiful gun. Thank you ADOR.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
How about $1,225 for the P220 9mm package (5 magazines), shipped from my FFL to your FFL?

Posts: 1529 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post