SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: NOS/Like New West German P220 .38 Super & 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: NOS/Like New West German P220 .38 Super & 9mm Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
I started collecting West German made Sigs few years ago. Started out with a P228. Then few P220. I purchased this P220 in .38 super and 9mm about 4-5 years ago. They were advertised as New Old Stock. When I received them, I just stored it in my safe, unfired. Recently, I realized that I probably will never shoot these fine pistols. I am more of a 1911 guy. I carry my GunCrafter Industry 1911 more than anything else.

P220 - .38 Super - Made in West Germany, Triple Serial Number. Comes with the Original Plastic Box, Outer cardboard sleeve, manual, test target and TOTAL of 5 magazines. The original package only came with 2 magazines. I was able to purchase 3 Brand New additional magazines. Selling for $2,050 - shipped from my FFL to your FFL. (I can send the magazines separate via USPS Priority Mail to your address). Payment via USPS Money Order or WellsFargo Bank Cashiers Check (Cashier Check will have to clear my bank first).

P220 - 9mm - Made in West Germany, Double Serial Number (NO serial number on the barrel). Comes with the Original Cardboard Grey Box ONLY and manual. NO test target. TOTAL of 5 magazines. The original package only came with 2 magazines. I was able to purchase 3 Brand New additional magazines. Selling for $1,650 - shipped from my FFL to your FFL. (I can send the magazines separate via USPS Priority Mail to your address). Payment via USPS Money Order or WellsFargo Bank Cashiers Check (Cashier Check will have to clear my bank first).

Note: Extra magazines were purchased separately and are very hard to find. I paid premium for these extra magazines. Not trying to make a profit. I just want to recoup the money that I paid to make these package (total of 5 magazines for each pistol).

I will add some pictures later today. I can email additional pictures if needed. My email is in my profile. Thanks.

Posted UNCONDITIONAL "I WILL TAKE IT" gets the pistol.

P220 ST

Posts: 1387 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for 2 classic P220.

My 38 Super is a great sooter.

Posts: 1826 | Location: Escaped Upstate NY for Texas | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

John 14:6
The only easy day was yesterday.
Peace hallelujah. Be multiplied
Wilson Combat, Yost P35, M&P, AA, Dave Modz, Sparks,Chen(Bulman), 5Shot, Bulman, S&S, Rybka

Posts: 134 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Emailed you back.

quote:
Originally posted by old badge:
Email sent

P220 ST

Posts: 1387 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
BTT

P220 ST