SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: NOS/Like New West German P220 .38 Super & 9mm, Springfield Armory XDm 9mm (FDE) - TRADE Added
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: NOS/Like New West German P220 .38 Super & 9mm, Springfield Armory XDm 9mm (FDE) - TRADE Added Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
I started collecting West German made Sigs few years ago. Started out with a P228. Then few P220. I purchased this P220 in .38 super and 9mm about 4-5 years ago. They were advertised as New Old Stock. When I received them, I just stored it in my safe, unfired. Recently, I realized that I probably will never shoot these fine pistols. I am more of a 1911 guy. I carry my GunCrafter Industry 1911 more than anything else.

P220 - .38 Super - Made in West Germany, Triple Serial Number. Comes with the Original Plastic Box, Outer cardboard sleeve, manual, test target and TOTAL of 5 magazines. The original package only came with 2 magazines. I was able to purchase 3 Brand New additional magazines. Selling for $2,050 $2,000 $1,850 - shipped from my FFL to your FFL. (I can send the magazines separate via USPS Priority Mail to your address). Payment via USPS Money Order or WellsFargo Bank Cashiers Check (Cashier Check will have to clear my bank first).

P220 - 9mm - Made in West Germany, Double Serial Number (NO serial number on the barrel). Comes with the Original Cardboard Grey Box ONLY and manual. NO test target. TOTAL of 5 magazines. The original package only came with 2 magazines. I was able to purchase 3 Brand New additional magazines. Selling for $1,650 $1,600 $1,550 - shipped from my FFL to your FFL. (I can send the magazines separate via USPS Priority Mail to your address). Payment via USPS Money Order or WellsFargo Bank Cashiers Check (Cashier Check will have to clear my bank first).

Note: Extra magazines were purchased separately and are very hard to find. I paid premium for these extra magazines. Not trying to make a profit. I just want to recoup the money that I paid to make these package (total of 5 magazines for each pistol).

LNIB Springfield Armory XDm 9mm - (FDE) package
***ONLY selling XDm IF purchasing all THREE (3) pistols***

***If you purchase BOTH P220s, I will also offer to sell you a LNIB Springfield XDm (9mm package) in FDE, threaded barrel, holster, mag pouch, extra back straps, cable lock, with SEVEN (7) High Capacity magazines for $450 - shipped to your FFL. Will ONLY ship magazines where LEGAL***

Posted UNCONDITIONAL "I WILL TAKE IT" gets the pistol(s), followed up by EMAIL.

$4,000 $3,850 - shipped to your FFL for all 3 pistols (P220 .38 super, P220 9mm, Springfield Armory XDm 9mm).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ador,

P220 ST

Posts: 1416 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for 2 classic P220.

My 38 Super is a great sooter.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Escaped Upstate NY for Texas | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

John 14:6
The only easy day was yesterday.
Peace hallelujah. Be multiplied
Wilson Combat, Yost P35, M&P, AA, Dave Modz, Sparks,Chen(Bulman), 5Shot, Bulman, S&S, Rybka

Posts: 134 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Emailed you back.

quote:
Originally posted by old badge:
Email sent

P220 ST

Posts: 1416 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Added a LNIB Springfield Armory XDm (if purchasing the 2 P220 pistols). Check out the first post. ONLY selling XDm if purchasing both P220 pistols (TOTAL of 3 guns).

***If you purchase BOTH P220s, I will also offer to sell you a LNIB Springfield XDm (9mm package) in FDE, threaded barrel, holster, mag pouch, extra back straps, cable lock, with SEVEN (7) High Capacity magazines for $450 - shipped to your FFL. Will ONLY ship magazines where LEGAL***

***ONLY selling XDm IF buying all THREE (3) pistols

P220 ST

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Price drop.

P220 .38 super package - $1,850 - shipped to your FFL
P220 9mm package - $1,550 - shipped to your FFL

XDM 9mm package - $450 - shipped to your FFL (IF buying both P220s)

$3,850 - Shipped to your FFL for ALL 3 pistols.

P220 ST

posted Hide Post
try using imgur for pic hosting. its much easier than photobucket and your pics will appear as intended.
sweet buy on the xdm! cheers

Posts: 154 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip h2s04. I was able to upload better quality pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by h2so4:
try using imgur for pic hosting. its much easier than photobucket and your pics will appear as intended.
sweet buy on the xdm! cheers

P220 ST

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Might consider partial or full trade (+/- Cash) for LNIB or NOS:

IMI Uzi Rifle, Model B
Les Baer TRS (Thunder Ranch Special)
Wilson Combat 1911
Ed Brown 1911
Nighthawk 1911

Let me know what you have.

P220 ST

posted Hide Post
Email sent.
Dan

Posts: 233 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Will consider reasonable purchase offer or trade/purchase offer.

P220 ST