SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Les Baer Concept VI 1911 (SOLD); Spikes Tactical .22LR AR Conversion Kit and Black Dog Mags (Spikes / Black Dog Combo SOLD)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Les Baer Concept VI 1911 (SOLD); Spikes Tactical .22LR AR Conversion Kit and Black Dog Mags (Spikes / Black Dog Combo SOLD) Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted
** ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD **

For sale are the following items where legal in the USA.

** SOLD SOLD SOLD ** Les Baer Concept VI 1911 .45 ACP pistol. Hillsdale-era Baer, manufactured in 2002. Stainless finish. Used condition. Previous owner had customization performed to pistol:

Installation of Stan Chen Gen2 magwell, including VZ grips (Hyena) mated to magwell
Installation of plain black rear and brass bead front sights
Matting of top of slide
French bordering of slide
Removal of original ambi safety
Addition of new single-side safety and new grip safety

No box or papers. Ships with two new Wilson Combat 47D magazines.

$1600 shipped FFL to FFL. Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, USPS money order, or official check.

** SOLD SOLD SOLD ** Spikes Tactical .22LR conversion kit for .223 / 5.56 ARs. Used condition. Original packaging. Selling together with eight (8) Black Dog .22LR magazines, also in used condition. Mags are hand-numbered on bottom of mag bodies. Conversion kit and all mags for $170 shipped where mags are legal. Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, USPS money order, or official check.

Thank you for looking and please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheFrontRange,

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5557 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gas226
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 394 | Location: Miami | Registered: August 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Spikes Tactical conversion unit and Black Dog mags combo is SOLD.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheFrontRange,

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
Really good price on that Baer, considering those upgrades. GLWS

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor- Pistol

Posts: 386 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IANative:
Really good price on that Baer, considering those upgrades. GLWS

Many thanks!

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Les Baer 1911 now sold - thank you again, SIGforum.