SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Butler Creek 10/22 25 Round magazines SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Butler Creek 10/22 25 Round magazines SPF Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted
Hi,

I am moving these as 3 separate lots.

Lot 1. 5 Clear Butler Creek Hot Lips (metal Lip) 25 rounds 10/22 Magazines. (Clear) $50 shipped.

Lot 2. 5 Clear Butler Creek Hot Lips (metal Lip) 25 rounds 10/22 Magazines. (Clear) $50 shipped.

Lot 3. 3 Smoke Butler Creek Hot Lips (metal lip) 25 rounds 10/22 magazines, (Smoke) $45 shipped.
1 Clear Butler Creek Hot Lips (plastic lip) 25 round 10/22 Magazine. (Clear)
1 Smoke Ramline 20 round 10/22 magazine.

Please do note there are 5 smoke pictured. 2 were sold locally after I took the picture.

Mags did have a number written in paint marker. I removed them with a magic eraser. Super faint if you tilt it in the light but you cannot see it normally.

All sold pending funds.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beanhead,

You can only control what you can control. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Posts: 1031 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
If they are still in the package, I'll trade you a new unused lemon and pink ones for 2 black ones.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8602 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
As I sell these to students in my pistol classes I would prefer them in the plastic case. Good luck with the trade.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8602 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Sure. That makes sense. Thanks for the consideration.

Posts: 1031 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I know you said trade in 2's. I do have a pink one that I would trade if you decide to do just 1. Email in my profile.

Posts: 1553 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
1 traded.

I have 2 left...2 Tactical black ones for your cartoon colored ones!

posted Hide Post
I like my lemon, easy to find in the range bag!!

Posts: 487 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
BUMP Razz

Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
I'll take the two black ones for $40. Email incoming.

Posts: 66 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
BUMP FOR NEW ITEMS.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take a lot of the clear mags

Email sent

Posts: 738 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post