SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig Factory P320 17&21 RD, P365, P220, ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, XGrip & Loaders Hogue Ships Free
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig Factory P320 17&21 RD, P365, P220, ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, XGrip & Loaders Hogue Ships Free Login/Join 
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usaoz:
Still have some of the P226 X5 and more are on the way.

Always quick transaction, thanks also to Q for posting the link.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 137 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Greg is like the Flash; I ordered some mags for my 229 this morning and after the wife's appointments and other errands, there was an e-mail stating the shipping label was created and awaiting pick up by the USPS.

Great prices and you get your order fast. Thanks again Greg.

Posts: 631 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Greg,

It might be user error but I can't find 7 round shield 9mm mags on the website. I see the 8 round, but need both.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 32600 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Greg,

It might be user error but I can't find 7 round shield 9mm mags on the website. I see the 8 round, but need both.

Sorry all I have in stock are the 8 round magazines.

Posts: 8179 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Got your email and ordered off the website.

As usual, thanks for great service and quick shipping!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 32600 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for getting the CZ TSO 40 mags back in!

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7396 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. Cool

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21495 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered on the site!

Posts: 259 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 8179 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post