SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: FREE SHIPPING ON HOGUE, NEW LOWER PRICE ON G10: ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Hudson, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, XGrip & Loaders
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: FREE SHIPPING ON HOGUE, NEW LOWER PRICE ON G10: ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Hudson, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, XGrip & Loaders Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Do you have an ETA on when you'll get some of the new Hogue P320 grip sleeves in stock?

Posts: 21673 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Do you have an ETA on when you'll get some of the new Hogue P320 grip sleeves in stock?

Sorry I don't expect to be getting any in at this time.

Posts: 8037 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drobinson
posted Hide Post
Do you have any magazined for the SIG p220 .22lr conversion kit?

Posts: 541 | Location: SC | Registered: April 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drobinson:
Do you have any magazines for the SIG p220 .22lr conversion kit?

Sorry the only Sig P220 magazines I have at this time are the ACT-MAG P220 .45 acp magazines.

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, I am looking for the Hogue checkered aluminum grips for the European P220. They have part numbers 21170, 21171, or 21172. Any ideas? Thanks.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3616 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think Hogue makes them anymore. You could call them to confirm. The do make the checkered G-10 grip if you are interested in that Hogue 21179. The G-10 grips are great.

Phone

800-GET-GRIP (438-4747)

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting me know. I was able to buy the very last pair from the Hogue website and put them on my 7.65mm P220, but was hoping some may be left around in more expansive inventories.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3616 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Thanks for letting me know. I was able to buy the very last pair from the Hogue website and put them on my 7.65mm P220, but was hoping some may be left around in more expansive inventories.

You could try a WTB add on the Sig Forum. Maybe somebody has a set they don't need.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Greg, can you sell other Hogue products, such as the buttstocks (15040) and handguards (15014)?

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8490 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Greg, can you sell other Hogue products, such as the buttstocks (15040) and handguards (15014)?

Sure I can order anything from Hogue. Just let me know what you want.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usaoz:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Sure I can order anything from Hogue. Just let me know what you want.

Thank you. I'll email you shortly.

Go Hokies!

Posts: 8490 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Greg's "The Man!"

- - - - -

Nov 1, edit to add:
Goods arrived today. Thanks, Greg!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

Go Hokies!

posted Hide Post
Do you carry mpx mags?can't find them on your site?

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 392 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCCarper:
Do you carry mpx mags?can't find them on your site?

Sorry I don't have any MPX magazines.

posted Hide Post
BTT