SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: (SEE FREE SHIPPING OFFER): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: (SEE FREE SHIPPING OFFER): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tarheelbball:
If you get any shield 45 mags in, I'd been in for 3-4. If there's a better way my email is in my profile. Thanks

I have had lots of customers asking for those. I will get them in ASAP. No idea on how long it will take. You can sign up on my website to be notified when they are in stock.

Posts: 7645 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to put in a good word for one of our premium dealers. In all the years Greg has been doing business here, I've not had the first complaint about him. I can recommend him to anyone, without reservation.

Posts: 74895 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
^^^

That certainly speaks volumes. Para would certainly know.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 12075 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy customer here of a handful of orders.

Great prices and fast shipping!

Another order placed for three G17 mags and three X-Grips for use w/a G19!

Rob

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy."

Posts: 1869 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Turrican
posted Hide Post
Holy crap that is some good selection of hard to find mags on your site. I'm going to go broke. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 73 | Location: Mesa, Az | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Great guy! Lightening fast shipping got extra mags just in time for a match! Thanks Again!

Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.
-Joss Whedon

Posts: 4594 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg,

Do you have any MPX mags coming in?

Posts: 1030 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I am not expecting any Sig MPX magazines.

quote:
Originally posted by bearstarr:
Greg,

Do you have any MPX mags coming in?

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Any plans to add P320 mags to your inventory? You've got the x-grips but I didn't see the mags.

Posts: 592 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I am not expecting any Sig P320 magazines. Hopefully I will come across a good deal on them.

quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
Any plans to add P320 mags to your inventory? You've got the x-grips but I didn't see the mags.

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Good morning Greg. Are you expecting any P225-A1 magazines any time soon? Thanks in advance.

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3237 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Good morning Greg. Are you expecting any P225-A1 magazines any time soon? Thanks in advance.

Sorry I am not expecting to get any of the P225-A1 magazines in at this time.

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
^^^

That certainly speaks volumes. Para would certainly know.

As would I. Smile Greg is an incredible seller and I have been buying from him almost as long as I have been on The Forum.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20079 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT