SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: (New Mec-Gar 10 RD P226 .40, P229-1 & Sig Pro 9mm): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: (New Mec-Gar 10 RD P226 .40, P229-1 & Sig Pro 9mm): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I bought some P232 mags and space pens from Greg. Cheapest show on the interwebs. My LGS was in disbelief when I told them the price he was selling them for. He shipped lightning fast and went above and beyond packaging them. A+ class act.

Posts: 1611 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
Hey Greg, any ETA on these? Sig SCT style P229-1 9mm 17 RD magazine AFC for the P229 E2 or P229-1 $29.95. Thanks!

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 615 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
Hey Greg, any ETA on these? Sig SCT style P229-1 9mm 17 RD magazine AFC for the P229 E2 or P229-1 $29.95. Thanks!

Hope to have them soon but I don't really know when they will show up. Mec-Gar doesn't normally give me much advanced notice. You can sign up on my website to be notified as soon as they arrive.

Click on any sold out item you are interested in and enter your email on the notification form. Notification emails will be sent out as soon as the item is back in stock.

GregCoteLLC.com

Posts: 7808 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usaoz:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:

Hope to have them soon but I don't really know when they will show up. Mec-Gar doesn't normally give me much advanced notice. You can sign up on my website to be notified as soon as they arrive.

Click on any sold out item you are interested in and enter your email on the notification form. Notification emails will be sent out as soon as the item is back in stock.

GregCoteLLC.com

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot you had that feature.

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 615 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hey, Greg: you'll hear from me shortly on some Hogue rubber grips for P938.

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7456 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
Great prices, just ordered some mags for the new pistola.

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg,
Quick question about CZ P-07 mags. Any clue when the "new", witness windows on the back of the mag and marked 1-15, will be stocked (these came with my recently, Jan 16, purchased P-07).

Just ordered and received some magazines and they are the "old" witness marked on the side of the mag that are marked at 5, 10 and 15.

Great service as always, just curious when the newer versions will be available on the market.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: February 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CZ P-07 magazines I have just came in last month and they are all have the witness holes on the side of the magazine tube. I have some of the new CZ P-07 17 round magazines on order. Maybe those and the next batch of CZ P-07 15 round magazines that comes in will have the witness holes on the rear of the magazine tube. I won’t really know till I get the next batch in.

quote:
Originally posted by imp1295:
Greg,
Quick question about CZ P-07 mags. Any clue when the "new", witness windows on the back of the mag and marked 1-15, will be stocked (these came with my recently, Jan 16, purchased P-07).

Just ordered and received some magazines and they are the "old" witness marked on the side of the mag that are marked at 5, 10 and 15.

Great service as always, just curious when the newer versions will be available on the market.

Picture of adman
posted Hide Post
Tried to order the Hogue finger groove grips for the 229. Although the picture shows the finger groove grips clearly, the description just says wrap around without a mention of finger groove, etc. This is not the case on the other finger groove grip listings on the other Sigs. Are they finger groove or not finger groove? Please advise.

Adman

"Then said (Jesus) unto them ... and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." --Luke 22:36 KJV
-----

Posts: 1240 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Hogue Sig P229 28010 grip is a rubber panel grip (no finger groove). The Hogue Sig P229 28000 and 28001 grips have finger grooves. The grips are as pictured on the website, Hogue's stock photos.

quote:
Originally posted by adman:
Tried to order the Hogue finger groove grips for the 229. Although the picture shows the finger groove grips clearly, the description just says wrap around without a mention of finger groove, etc. This is not the case on the other finger groove grip listings on the other Sigs. Are they finger groove or not finger groove? Please advise.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I will place a order for some mags soon. Thank you.

Posts: 13712 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Support4Firearms
posted Hide Post
Time moves on .... quickly! I bought my first magazines from Greg back in 2002 (or so says the notes I made on the receipt) and here we are in 2016 and HE is still around AND offering magical prices on so many items it boggles the mind.

GREG THANKS for being HERE (on SigForum AND via your web site) and still providing spectacular FAIR PRICES.

Be well and "keep the rubber side down"! Smile

Old "Croaker" Donnie

Posts: 3114 | Location: "Back In New Mexico" | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You must have been one of my first Sig Forum customers. I started on the Sig Forum in April 2002, been awhile now.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Support4Firearms:
Time moves on .... quickly! I bought my first magazines from Greg back in 2002 (or so says the notes I made on the receipt) and here we are in 2016 and HE is still around AND offering magical prices on so many items it boggles the mind.

GREG THANKS for being HERE (on SigForum AND via your web site) and still providing spectacular FAIR PRICES.

Be well and "keep the rubber side down"! Smile

Old "Croaker" Donnie

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hey, Greg, I have questions. I'm looking to fit a Sig 1911 C3, and I see two items on your list.

* Mec-Gar 1911 Officers 7 round .45 ACP nickel MGCO4507NPF
* Mec-Gar 1911 Government .45 ACP 7 RD nickel MGCG4507N

First question: what's the difference? (I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know the difference between an Officers 1911 and a Government 1911.) Second question: which is proper for my C3?

Thank you!

Go Hokies!

Posts: 7456 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Hey, Greg, I have questions. I'm looking to fit a Sig 1911 C3, and I see two items on your list.

* Mec-Gar 1911 Officers 7 round .45 ACP nickel MGCO4507NPF
* Mec-Gar 1911 Government .45 ACP 7 RD nickel MGCG4507N

First question: what's the difference? (I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know the difference between an Officers 1911 and a Government 1911.) Second question: which is proper for my C3?

Thank you!

The 1911 Officer has a shorter grip and barrel, 1911 Government is the full sized version and there are many other variations. Your Sig Sauer 1911 C3 has the 1911 Officer frame so it takes the 1911 Officer sized magazine.

Thanks,

Greg

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Are P938 mags available, Greg? I didn't see them listed at all.

Go Hokies!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Are P938 mags available, Greg? I didn't see them listed at all.

The Sig P938 magazines are sold out. Not sure when I will be able to get a good deal on them again.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Goods arrived this afternoon. Thanks, Greg!

Go Hokies!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Greg, please check your email.

Posts: 80150 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
If you get any shield 45 mags in, I'd been in for 3-4. If there's a better way my email is in my profile. Thanks

Posts: 431 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post