SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: (SEE FREE SHIPPING OFFER): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: (SEE FREE SHIPPING OFFER): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ordered mags for my CZ RAMI 9, in about 15 minutes had a confirmation that they were shipped today. Expect 3 day delivery. Think Greg should take over USPS.

Great service and a great merchant.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Black Friday bump for Greg! Smile

Support our troops, and thank 'em when you see 'em.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7052 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bones2586
posted Hide Post
Concur! Greg is the man! ALWAYS on top of things! Thanks sir!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: August 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my magazines yesterday. Truly great customer service!

Posts: 511 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G-2
posted Hide Post
Received my mags super quick, Thanks Greg!

Little brother Benjamin Ian RIP
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" Plato

Posts: 407 | Location: Fl | Registered: January 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
I ordered mags and a G-10 grip by phone last Tuesday, 12-15-15. This was my first order with Greg and we have a very pleasant conversation.

I received my order shipping/tracking within an hour and received everything Thursday, 12-17-15!

It doesn't get any better than this. Smile

http://poundsstudio.com/ “Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1494 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can buy from usaoz with confidence, guys. He's one of our most reliable dealers.

Greg, please check your email.

To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory. ― Pierre Corneille

Posts: 75606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, BTT

Posts: 7672 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Greg, what was the coupon code that was on the website while it was down. Didn't write it down and could not order until the site was back up.

Posts: 421 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Website is back up, sent you an email.

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Dang I missed the code but placed an order anyway.
Needed some 226 mags.
thanks

Chris

Posts: 2054 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Will your MagLULA V10 & X10 LULA .22 long rifle magazine loader 24236 - LULA XV80B work with Sig Arms Trailside 22 mags?

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4485 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrandPotter:
Will your MagLULA V10 & X10 LULA .22 long rifle magazine loader 24236 - LULA XV80B work with Sig Arms Trailside 22 mags?

Sorry I don't really know if they do or not. I don't have any of those magazine to test it on.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Timely bump as I'm going to order some WC mags and a speed loader for my AR. Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 7833 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great vendor, deal in confidence. Thanks for the order!

Posts: 207 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesome vendor!

Ordered some speed loaders and 47D mags. Had some questions and Greg answered very quickly.

Edmond

Posts: 7833 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is funny. I was thinking these prices were awesome and my go to place for buying mags is GregCote and then I see that this is GregCote.

Major love for your level of customer service. I have been buying from you and sending people to you for a few years now.

Posts: 22 | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Greg is legit!

Will definitely order from you again in the future! Big Grin

Edmond

Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
Magazines will show up at your door before they show up on your credit card - uncanny fast turn around. Great vendor.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 2781 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pruned from the Tree
posted Hide Post
Had a few questions, so I called Greg. Very pleasant to speak to and provided all the information I needed. SUPER FAST shipping!

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post