SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: (New Mec-Gar 10 RD P229-1 & Sig Pro 9mm): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: (New Mec-Gar 10 RD P229-1 & Sig Pro 9mm): ACT-MAG, CZ, Ruger, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Sig, Hogue, Maglite, XGrip & Loaders Login/Join 
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
I ordered a spare 229 mag from Greg and had in 3 days. If I don't care for the E2 grip, I'll be ordering replacements from him as well.

If breathing wasn't automatic, they'd be too stupid to do it.

Posts: 532 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order. You have an easy to use site.

Great seller with the fastest filled order I've ever seen. Within an hour of placing it! Received what I ordered with no issues, will buy from again.

Bump for a great seller..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

If it's mechanical it's either new, in the process of breaking, or completely broken.

Posts: 8309 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your order is packed and ready to go out today.

Thanks

Greg

Posts: 7693 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wallacemf
posted Hide Post
Ordered some HK USP compact mags last Friday, and received them the following Monday. This is better than Amazon Prime!

Posts: 358 | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Boss Sog
Picture of sig na fie
posted Hide Post
great service.................

O.D.A.T.

Posts: 1060 | Location: USA | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Greg, if I switch out the E2 grip on my 229 with the Hogue rubber grips, will the rubber grips add more thickness or will it be relatively the same feel as the E2?

Posts: 532 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Hogue rubber grips will be thicker than the E2 grips.

quote:
Originally posted by giz55792:
Greg, if I switch out the E2 grip on my 229 with the Hogue rubber grips, will the rubber grips add more thickness or will it be relatively the same feel as the E2?

posted Hide Post
Hi Greg,

Thank you for the prompt shipping on my mags!

I will buy my mags from you from now on. Wish you carry Walther PPQ M2 10rd mags as well!

DVC
3AlphaSig

Posts: 308 | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any word on 320 mags coming?

Posts: 204 | Location: WA | Registered: June 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gordonm1:
Any word on 320 mags coming?

Sorry I don't really expect to be getting any of them. Can't get them for a good price at this time.

Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Ordered some 9mm p229 mags from Greg and received them in very short order. To top it off the mags were the best price I could find on the web. Great website as well. Deal with confidence folks.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2448 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Any eta on when the MecGar CZ 75 17 rounders will be back in stock?

Posts: 4553 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:

Now back in stock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usaoz,

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usaoz:
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:

I should have them back in stock this week.

Cool deal. Will keep an eye out for them.

Posts: 4553 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg- any hope for CZ EVO 30rd mags?

Posts: 335 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoothrewpoo:
Greg- any hope for CZ EVO 30rd mags?

I will be getting in a very large order of them soon, most likely the beginning of next week. Please sign up on my websites wait list and you will get an email as soon as they are back in stock.

CZ Scorpion wait list sign up.

posted Hide Post
Greg- can't find the Scorpion 30 round mag page... If you still have some, can you email me?

Thanks.

Posts: 335 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoothrewpoo:
Greg- can't find the Scorpion 30 round mag page... If you still have some, can you email me?

Thanks.

Sorry they are sold out again. You can sign up below to be notified when they are back in stock.

CZ Scorpion 30 RD notification wait list.

Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Placed an order last night, get an e-mail this morning saying you've sent it out; that is fast.

posted Hide Post
Just got my 226 15 rounder Mec-Gar mags. For the price, unbelievable. Brand new in sealed package. Fast shipping. Anyone looking to add a few 226 mags to their inventory, don't let these slip by.

Posts: 79 | Registered: March 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post