SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Storm Lake threaded 1911 barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Storm Lake threaded 1911 barrel Login/Join 
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted
I’m cleaning out some things I don’t use in order to fund a new toy and/or a new optic for my long gun. Payment accepted via Venmo, postal money order, personal check (item shipped when it clears) or cash.

Remington 700 Titanium removed
Sig 516 G2 Upper Sold

Added 2/1/2020

Storm Lake threaded barrel for a Government size 1911. Includes thread protector, bushing, barrel link and pin. Drop in fit 416R stainless barrel finished in black nitride. Approx 200 rounds fired, shows limited finish wear. Threaded .578-28.

As Storm Lake apparently got the axe this year, these are no longer available for purchase.

Asking $200 shipped Retail on these was $271 plus shipping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Killer Instincts,

"I've got a SOCOM Scout and 20 extra mags, and a couple severed heads in my bugout bag" - Sturgill Simpson

Posts: 2085 | Location: Northern CO | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Bump 'n grind. Open to offers, email in profile.

"I've got a SOCOM Scout and 20 extra mags, and a couple severed heads in my bugout bag" - Sturgill Simpson

Posts: 2085 | Location: Northern CO | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Sunday bump

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Bump! Make me an offer...

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Monday bump.

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
To the top!

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Final bump before it goes elsewhere. Make me an offer!

Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Offer sent to the gmail address listed in your profile.

Thanks,

~i8mtm

Posts: 423 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by i8mtm:
Offer sent to the gmail address listed in your profile.

Thanks,

~i8mtm

Response sent.

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Sig upper SPF to i8mtm.

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Upper is SOLD to i8mtm. Pleasure doing business with you Richard!

Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
I received the 516 upper today. It was exactly as described, new in the box with all accessories.

Also, it was well-packed, the shipping was fast and the communication with the seller was excellent!

You can buy from "Killer Instincts" with confidence. Another smooth transaction with a fellow Sigforum member.

Thanks!

~i8mtm

Posts: 423 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by i8mtm:
I received the 516 upper today. It was exactly as described, new in the box with all accessories.

Also, it was well-packed, the shipping was fast and the communication with the seller was excellent!

You can buy from "Killer Instincts" with confidence. Another smooth transaction with a fellow Sigforum member.

Thanks!

~i8mtm

Glad you're pleased with your purchase! It was a pleasure doing business with you sir. Thanks for the kind words.

Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Bump with pictures fixed. These are no longer available!