SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: FNH FNS-40 slide and mag $125, CZ P-07 .40 13rd mag $25, and more
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: FNH FNS-40 slide and mag $125, CZ P-07 .40 13rd mag $25, and more Login/Join 
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Bump TTT

Posts: 933 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Bump TTT

Posts: 933 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
NEW ITEMS ADDED. P320F-RX slide assembly and several P320 grip modules and mags.

Picture of rjinaz85308
posted Hide Post
#19 I will take it per our email agreement

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American GI.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom..

Posts: 1109 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drops on all remaining items. I will combine shipping on multiple items where possible. I'd like to get rid of this stuff.

Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I will take item #3 if still available with both barrels.

email in profile.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3581 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding the SPC

----------------------------
Robert Heinlein – Starship Troopers – Chapter 2
“Violence, naked force has settled more issues in history than has any other factor. And the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.
Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives … and freedoms.”

"I think soft people want to be ruled. They want to be told what to do, protected, while having no responsibility for their own well being." --- arcwelder76 (5/20/19)

Posts: 4350 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
Email sent regarding the SPC

#1, #8, and #9 are SPF to you!

Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks JBird679

Received items today.
Great fast service.

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3581 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
#21 - P320 Fullsize SMALL grip module (GRIP-MOD-F-943-SM-BLK) ----- $30 now $25 shipped

Item received, thanks for the quick shipping and smooth deal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copper,

Posts: 10 | Registered: August 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
If still available I will take both #24. Email to follow later.

Posts: 7284 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Bump for new items added: P250 FCU, P320C holster, P320SC grip/mag, and more.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Rem mags and the newer style slide catch, if still available.

Posts: 99 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stringdriver:

Stringdriver, I emailed you Sunday night but have not heard back. Please check your spam folder. My email address is in my profile also.

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stringdriver, I still haven't heard from you.

posted Hide Post
Checking now. Crazy work hours, lately.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:

Stringdriver, I still haven't heard from you.

Sent. Thanks for your patience.

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Weekend Bump TTT

posted Hide Post
I'll take #20 if still available. Should take a 250 fcu, etc., yes?

Question re: 320/250 thumb break holster... you just don't like thumb breaks? Just curious. I'm tempted for a 250C.

Thanks! Finally picked up the Rem Mags and new-style release, today.

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll take #20 if still available. Should take a 250 fcu, etc., yes?

Question re: 320/250 thumb break holster... you just don't like thumb breaks? Just curious. I'm tempted for a 250C.

Thanks! Finally picked up the Rem Mags and new-style release, today.

Hey Stringdriver! Yes, that grip module will work with a P250 FCU as long as you install your new SCL first. Also yes, nothing wrong with that holster but I'm not a fan of thumb snaps and I just wanted it for range play, not carry. Never put the holster on a belt or even put a pistol in it, but I failed to request a return in time so it's just been sitting around.