SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    For Sale: Kimber Solo Carry STS ***PRICE REDUCED***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale: Kimber Solo Carry STS ***PRICE REDUCED*** Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades;
Master of None
Picture of Tomkat
posted
I am selling an excellent condition Kimber Solo Carry STS. It will come with three magazines, one flush-fit and two extended. I will also include the pictured Remora holster. This has been my pocket carry in church pistol for a little over a year, with a different holster than that. The pictured Remora works excellent as an appendix carry. I have a dozen 9mms and my ammo of choice is Federal 124grain HST. I have used the HST and some Hydra Shocks in this pistol and it has run through them flawlessly. I have had a couple of failures to feed from WWB ammo. I'm asking $615 $600 shipped and insured.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tomkat,

Posts: 3442 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades;
Master of None
Picture of Tomkat
posted Hide Post
$585 shipped and insured.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades;
Master of None
Picture of Tomkat
posted Hide Post
$575 shipped and insured.

Jack of All Trades;
Master of None
Picture of Tomkat
posted Hide Post
$565 shipped and insured.