SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Found: Range holster Beretta 92
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found: Range holster Beretta 92 Login/Join 
posted
Hey all-

Looking for a range holster for a Beretta 92. Kydex, no active retention.

What ya got?

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3267 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one new never used, but it is push button release. $20 shipped.

I can email pics if you are interested.

Posts: 18 | Registered: October 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need it for a class. Thumb releases are okay but CQC Serpa finger releases are a no-go.

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3267 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

-Abraham Lincoln

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I’m pretty sure I have an Uncle Mike’s Kydex paddle holster for a regular Beretta 92 that I only used once in a match.

$15 shipped?

Posts: 11909 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

-Abraham Lincoln

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli