SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: German made/proofed (2019) P226 LDC II in black //// SOLD: KB (1991) factory Two-tone Nickel P228
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: German made/proofed (2019) P226 LDC II in black //// SOLD: KB (1991) factory Two-tone Nickel P228 Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
TERMS:
1- First "I'll take it/them" posted in this thread, with a follow-up confirmation email to me, trumps everything else. No exceptions.
2- Prices posted are for shipped and fully insured, from me to your FFL.
3- Your FFL must accept firearm transfer from non-FFL (me). I will include a copy of my state DL for him/her. I will need a FFL copy from your dealer, or at least his FFL # to verify with ATF.
4- Payment method: personal check, certified bank check, or USPS MO, or bank-to-bank transfer by Zelle. Whatever method you choose, payment must clear my bank first, before the item is shipped.
5- If you're local to me (H-town) and want a FTF deal for firearm, you must have a valid/current TXDL and a valid/current TX CHL/LTC. Out-of-state handgun license will not be accepted.
6- All federal, state, and local laws apply.

*** ALL SOLD ***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Posts: 19537 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow...what a deal this is. Kind of stunning actually for the price.

Posts: 3198 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Let's call it SIGforum special. Big Grin

Posts: 19537 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would look good next to my 95 Westy
Unfortunately I Just put a suppressor in hock.
Someone is going to be very happy with this one.

Posts: 87 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the sale. Just wanted to commend you on the excellent photos

Posts: 428 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun. I enjoyed looking and admiring the photos. This will not last long at that price. Thanks for all you do for the Forum.

Posts: 7946 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it. Thanks!!!

Posts: 577 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
WOW! That is a handsome pistol!

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23109 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put me second if anything falls through

Posts: 944 | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fyoung999:
I will take it. Thanks!!!

Sold to you. Thanks.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Can't believe that took more than three hours to sell! That is one gorgeous gun!!

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 1036 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad (10/7/19) - WTS: P226 X-SHORT Black & White 9 mm in near mint condition

posted Hide Post

Posts: 928 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
I’ll take it

All yours. Thanks.

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up, Kskelton, congratulations.

Beautiful pictures, Q.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1499 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
An outstanding Sig pistol.

Posts: 15967 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone. All have been shipped.

posted Hide Post
Just picked up the P228. Thanks for the beautiful piece and great deal.

Posts: 577 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That 226 is amazing. And the blue nitrile gloves!?! You are truly something else, my friend. Fantastic piece there.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received P226 x-short today. I don’t need to sing my praises for Q because everyone already knows he’s awesome, but as always very smooth transaction and quick shipping. Thank you again

Posts: 928 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post