SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Streamlight TLR-2 tactical light/laser SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Streamlight TLR-2 tactical light/laser SOLD Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
I have one gently used, good condition Streamlight TLR-2 tactical C4 LED light with red laser. Its been on my wife's nightstand Glock 17 for probably the past 5 or 6 years. Basically, its been in a nightstand its entire life and is in good condition, works perfect.

Comes with the packaging, manual, four rail locating keys to mount it to different style guns (Glock style, 1913 picatinny, S&W99, and Beretta 90 two.) Has two hex keys, one for adjusting the lasers point of impact, and one for changing out the replaceable keys. Will include two fresh CR123 batteries (I replace the batteries yearly).

$200 plus $5 NOW $180 SHIPPED. Paypal plus 3% for fees, or USPS money order. (A brand new one on Amazon right now is $275)

Reason for sale is I got a good deal on a Surefire X400.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 3957 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Lowered price to $180 SHIPPED

Posts: 3957 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTS Streamlight TLR-2 tactical light/laser

I'll take it per the email. Thanks

Posts: 63 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post