SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wts Unfired W. German P226 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wts Unfired W. German P226 9mm Login/Join 
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
This is a P226 I bought from an esteemed member here over 10 years ago. Never intended to shoot it.
Just a piece I have thoroughly enjoyed pulling out on occasion and simply marveling at its beauty and simplicity. A gorgeous piece of machinery.

It comes in the original cardboard box. Has the manual and test target. Also two hi cap mags. One still in the wrapper.

Hate to sell it but times dictate what we must do. The time is now for me.

Price $1000 plus $50 for my ffl to ship to yours.

I am guessing these are getting pretty rare.

Email in profile.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 12904 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics and guestimate of round count?

Posts: 913 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
crusier68, it is unfired. I will send pix. Is your profile email correct? Thanks.

Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Pics please.

Posts: 2149 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Date/proof code of weapon?

tp

Posts: 866 | Location: Back in Texas... | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Pics, and what is your location?

Posts: 2435 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok guys if you want pix please contact me via email. Mine is in my profile. I have sent to those who have inquired.

Sn is U44XXXX
The box is marked as having Nite sites. Obviously they are orig. and vintage.

I am also including an upopened version CW Weapons Sig Sauer Armorer's course video.

Thanks