SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *SOLD* WTS- SIG P226 Legion DA/SA .357 SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*SOLD* WTS- SIG P226 Legion DA/SA .357 SIG Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted
All SIGforum rules apply.

All federal, state and local laws apply.

First “I’ll take it” posted in this thread, with a following confirming email to me (email address in my profile).

Shipping included in price. CONUS only via USPS. Shipped from my FFL to your FFL.
Payment methods: USPS money order, certified check or Zelle bank-to-bank transfer. Regardless of payment method funds must clear my bank before item will ship.

Face to face in Upstate SC take $50.00 off the posted price. You will need to provide a valid SC drivers license and valid SC CWP for face to face transactions. Cash only for face to face transactions.

Additional pictures on request. Please have a valid email in your profile.

E26R-357-Legion
P226 Legion .357 SIG DA/SA
$855.00 Shipped
Original owner, very good condition. Never carried or holstered. Approximately 250 rounds of commercial brass cased cartridges fired.
Original hard case and owners manual. Soft case with SIG Legion challenge coin (will ship separately).
3-12 round original SIG magazines.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redhookbklyn,

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1380 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."

Posts: 1380 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Free bump,

Redhookbklyn, if this doesn't sell in the next 30 days then I might be able to buy it.... got to do a little extra work first... then we could meet up. great deal...

Posts: 1003 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
If it doesn’t sell before then you’ve got it.

posted Hide Post
Just to bump this one more time... I'll tell a story... when I first got on the internet and gun forums I was still into revolvers and my internet name on other forums was and still is blume357... I ended up inheriting a Ruger P95 and quickly decided I liked 9mm semi-autos better... ended up with a number of Rugers... then a couple of years ago was headed to my second Front Sight defensive hand gun course and had taken a Force on Force class at the Sig Academy... I was doing good at work and made a choice to buy a Sig P226 .... then another and ... well I think y'all see the direction I went in... recently I was thinking since my main email address is still blume357 why not go to Sig 357? Really don't need another caliber to store... but heck... life is short (I learned that this past April)

Posts: 1003 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Free bump, somebody save me!

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Redhookbklyn,

I just sent you an email.
It is from blume357@bellsouth.net

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Blume,

Received the email and replied.

posted Hide Post
We met today and did the deal and I could not be happier.... gun is as close to brand new as it can get.

Rehookbkly broke the gun down so he could show me two small places on the rail that the finish has come off on. Unfortunately it will never look this good again.... I tend to use guns... and put them through a lot.

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Blume,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your puppy. Thank you for the smooth transaction. Enjoy shooting the P226.