SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    No longer for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No longer for sale Login/Join 
Picture of 350zee
posted
SPF SW 3913. It comes with Hogue Rubber grips, stock grips, wood grips and 3 mags.SPF

I prefer local sales for now. I-594 applies.

Thanks,
350zee

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 350zee,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1255 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Hi - Is it a 92 Compact modified by Wilson or the 92G Compact Carry model that they're the distributor for?

Posts: 775 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Does the Beretta have the Wilson Action tune done to it?

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 6790 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the micro nine Kimber.
XAVMECH

Posts: 87 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Yes. This pistol cane from the distributor. I didn't have to send it to them.
Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1255 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Hi - Is it a 92 Compact modified by Wilson or the 92G Compact Carry model that they're the distributor for?

Hi. It is the distributor 's model. Thanks

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XAVMECH:
I'll take the micro nine Kimber.
XAVMECH

Ok.SPF to you. Thanks

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
All emails replied to. Thanks

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zee:
quote:

Thanks

Thanks - did it have the optional action tune done? Wilson would have marked the label on the cardboard sleeve if so. It was an optional bit of work, not included on the guns unless you asked for and paid the extra cost before shipping.

Posts: 775 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
quote:

Thanks

Thanks - did it have the optional action tune done? Wilson would have marked the label on the cardboard sleeve if so. It was an optional bit of work, not included on the guns unless you asked for and paid the extra cost before shipping.

I'll look for it tonight Sir.

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Added more pistols.

posted Hide Post
How many rounds through the 3913? Been looking for a while for one of these....thanks.

Posts: 6 | Location: North Central Washington State | Registered: October 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
I don't remember but probably less than a hundred. Then it sat in the safe. I would never sell a well used gun. Wink

If you are local you can inspect it if you want.

Thanks

posted Hide Post
I will take the S&W 3913 per our email.

Posts: 173 | Location: SE Kansas | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by retired2006:

Thank you Sir.

posted Hide Post
Elmer, rec'd the 3913, great condition, and a great transaction !
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by retired2006:

Thank you Sir.

Posts: 173 | Location: SE Kansas | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great feedback Sir.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 350zee,

Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Glad to see they are no longer for sale. take care Jeff

Posts: 656 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post