SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOUND... WTT: **Amended** Hogue Blk/Gry G-10 Piranha Grips for your OEM Black Plastic Checkered Grips — for P-226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND... WTT: **Amended** Hogue Blk/Gry G-10 Piranha Grips for your OEM Black Plastic Checkered Grips — for P-226 Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
A trade is in progress. Will update if any issues arise, but I doubt there will be any problems... Thanks!

The title pretty much says it all. I would like to trade the blk/gry Piranha grips on my P-226 for a set of OEM black plastic checkered grips (the 2-piece like the German and West German pistols came with). I was originally looking for Hogue G10 checkered, but after some thought I remembered just how "perfect" the plastic grips on my old P226's felt, and decided I'd rather have a set of those!

Some minor wear on the plastic ones is acceptable, but nothing gouged or otherwise beat up!

Oh, and I'll need the grip screws also as the screws I currently have will need to go with the piranhas. Big Grin

E-mail is in my profile. Thanks!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3539 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone notified me of your post, so I had to register to reply.

Curious as to whether or not these are plain Hogue grips, or Sig branded? I have a set of Hogue Magwell grip in black that I may be interested in trading. Looking for the Sig branded, made by Hogue.

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 02, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Not SIG-branded... just standard Hogue.

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3539 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Pics have been requested, so here they are....

Bill R.
North Alabama

Picture of bmartin165
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of the Black Chain-link g10 hogue grips. Do you have any interest in trading for them?

Posts: 427 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bmartin165:
I have a pair of the Black Chain-link g10 hogue grips. Do you have any interest in trading for them?

Thanks, but no thanks! Based the description on Hogue's website, the chainlink is an even rougher, grippier pattern than the piranha, so that's moving the wrong direction.

Thanks for the offer though!

Bill R.
North Alabama

posted Hide Post
Thought I had a set somewhere, but they ended up being P6/225 grips.

Posts: 7955 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Request updated to a different kind of grip I'm looking for. Please see OP for details...

Bill R.
North Alabama

posted Hide Post
Have several sets of these, most new take offs, but it doesn't sound like what you're looking for.

https://www.google.com/search?...imgrc=MmAnoeMqVMSjLM

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2284 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Agreed. What I’m looking for is the older checkered grips, not the newer ones with the “grain” on them.

Bill R.
North Alabama

posted Hide Post
email sent.

Posts: 43 | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
A trade is in progress...

Bill R.
North Alabama