SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please delete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please delete Login/Join 
posted
Delete Listing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jcolbert,

Posts: 712 | Location: Sunny Florida | Registered: June 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
Where are you in Sunny FL? Interested in any trades?

Posts: 385 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by retpd:

I am located in Tampa. I am not looking for trades right now. I am just thinning out a couple of guns that I never shoot. I will do a FTF with you.

Posts: 712 | Location: Sunny Florida | Registered: June 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jcolbert:
quote:
Originally posted by retpd:

I am located in Tampa. I am not looking for trades right now. I am just thinning out a couple of guns that I never shoot. I will do a FTF with you.

OK, Thanks - let me know if you change your mind regarding a trade.
Currently have the following NIB & un-fired: S&W 642(no-lock), Glock 26 w/night sights(Gen 3), Glock 41 w/night sights(Gen 4).
I do not have any of these up for sale but willing to offer up one of them to work a FTF deal. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 385 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmydu2007:
Email sent

Email replied. Price lowered!

posted Hide Post
I am open to reasonable offers!