SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 9mm(SOLD) and .223/5.56(SOLD) police range once fired brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 9mm(SOLD) and .223/5.56(SOLD) police range once fired brass Login/Join 
posted
I have access to a police academy range and get some occasional brass from it. Pretty much all of it is once fired, but occasionally the academy will host some competition shooting, so some lots might have a small handful of reloads mixed in. All brass is inspected upon collection, wet rotary tumbled in stainless steel media for 3hrs, and rinsed in Armor All wash/wax to protect the freshly polished brass from tarnishing for a while. I then thoroughly dry the brass in a hot/wind drier to ensure that there are no water spots. I then bag up the brass, and then put the bag in a USPS flat rate box. This is what I am trying to sell:

9x19mm: I have one USPS medium flat rate box of a little over 3,750 9mm Luger cases for sale. They are all yellow brass, mixed head stamps(most are Win, Fed, or PMC), and in excellent condition for reloading. I want $75(SOLD) shipped for one medium flat rate box. PayPal or USPS money order.

.223/5.56: I have TWO USPS medium flat rate boxes of slightly over 1500(usually around 50-100 cases more) .223/5.56 brass cases for sale. They are all yellow brass, mixed head stamps, and in excellent condition for reloading. The percentage .223 to 5.56 varies, but most batches that I have had as of late are about 30% 5.56 with annealed case mouths, and about 70% .223. The 5.56 brass is almost all Lake City, Federal, and Winchester. The .223 brass is mostly Winchester, Federal, and PMC. I want $75(Both SOLD) shipped for each medium flat rate box of just over 1500 cases. PayPal or USPS money order.
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT][/COLOR]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fuego220,

Posts: 530 | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I take one USPS medium flat rate box of a little over 3,750 9mm Luger cases. Please, email your Paypal email then I pay for it. Thanks

Posts: 77 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take backup on the 9mm or if you find another box. Thanks

Posts: 1599 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy1972:
I take one USPS medium flat rate box of a little over 3,750 9mm Luger cases. Please, email your Paypal email then I pay for it. Thanks

Email sent. 9mm brass is SPF to Andy1972.

Both .223/5.56 boxes of brass are SPF as well.

Posts: 530 | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The $ on it 's way. Thanks Fuego220.
Do you have 45 APC and 40 S&W?

posted Hide Post
Got the 9mm brass today. They look very nice and clean. Thank you and have a fun weekend with your family.