SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT P320 Large ODG Compact grip module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT P320 Large ODG Compact grip module Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted

Large Compact grip module. Olive Drab Green. For Gen 1 or Gen 2 slide lock lever. Comes with rubber texture black Talon Grip installed, but can be easily peeled off and any remaining bits of adhesive cleaned off with rubbing alcohol. (I can do that for you before shipping, if you'd prefer.)

For the 9/40/357 P320s.

$35 shipped. PP friends/family payment is preferred, but I'll also accept a personal check from a well-established member.

I'd also trade for a 17 round Full Size/Carry 9mm P320 magazine with the new style baseplate (with square retainer and round SIG logo).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 22600 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 22600 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If you get to the point where you’d sell the holster by itself, I might be interested. I’m an owb thumb break kind of guy.

"You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget”.
The man

Posts: 10041 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Email sent, gearhounds.

Holster and Carry grip module are gone. Compact grip module is still available.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,