SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Done.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Done. Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
Done.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 23108 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 23108 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If you get to the point where you’d sell the holster by itself, I might be interested. I’m an owb thumb break kind of guy.

I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing.
Krombopulos Michael

Posts: 10622 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Email sent, gearhounds.

Holster and Carry grip module are gone. Compact grip module is still available.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Bump. Added Springer/Gray Guns basepads.

posted Hide Post
Rogue, if I am reading correctly these fit the X Compact frames, yes? If so, which my poor comprehension skills indicate, I will take the baseplates.

If you email your address I will get two fresh 20's in the mail.

Gracias, Pete

Posts: 2202 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Correct. They do not have any "ears" to interfere with the X-series grips.

Email sent with payment info.