SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P229R Rimfire conversion kit with Sigpower upgrades (All sold)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P229R Rimfire conversion kit with Sigpower upgrades (All sold) Login/Join 
Picture of HOGSTR
posted
After a bit of trading around last week, I have some orphaned accessories for the P229. PayPal is acceptable, and all prices include shipping.

First is a 22 rimfire conversion kit for the P229R, including an extra magazine. Several years ago there was a forum vendor (Sigpower) selling stainless steel guide rods and replacement magazine followers for these kits. Both of those are included and the magazines now hold 15 rounds. The factory rod and followers will be inside the box. For best operation I recommend CCI minimags and slide grease. I have fired less than 500 rounds through the kit (no FFL req to ship). Now $235 Sold to KYSigguy814

Next are rosewood grips for the P229. These required a light dremel touch when I installed them but fit was fine after that. $90 shipped...gun not includedSmile. Now $60 SPF to FFIPS

Next is an occasionally used Galco Matrix holster. This is an OWB pancake style for the right side. $25.00 shipped. Now $10 SPF to Mustang-PaPa

Finally, a new in the package recoil spring for the P229 40/357. Purchased recently from TGS, this is karma to the first lucky forum member. Ships for free. Claimed by Sigfourme

Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HOGSTR,

Posts: 137 | Location: Ozark Highlands | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
In fot the spring!!

Posts: 1049 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
Morning bump.

Posts: 137 | Location: Ozark Highlands | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the spring!

Thank you.

Posts: 6780 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
Bump with new prices. The spring karma has been shipped to Sigfourme.

Thanks

Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
Bump for new prices. I don't have a gun for these things anymore, so they must go. Prices will keep going down.

Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
Sunday morning coming down

Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HOGSTR:

Next are rosewood grips for the P229. These required a light dremel touch when I installed them but fit was fine after that. $90 shipped...gun not includedSmile. Now $60

Will these fit a P228?

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1026 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bashman:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HOGSTR:

Next are rosewood grips for the P229. These required a light dremel touch when I installed them but fit was fine after that. $90 shipped...gun not includedSmile. Now $60

Will these fit a P228?

I have not tried that, and would not want to warranty that they could. The specific numbering engraved inside the panel suggests no.

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I'll take the rosewood grips per email.

Thanks. Smile

Posts: 2112 | Location: in the Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
Bump, offers welcome on the conversion kit.

Picture of ubelongoutside
posted Hide Post
Any idea if the .22 conversion works with the plain Jane 229?

Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice

Posts: 925 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
Any idea if the .22 conversion works with the plain Jane 229?

At the time these were made (2008) there were different kits for each model (with or without rail). There are no identifying marks on the slide, but I'm sure I bought the railed version because that was the gun I owned. I would not want to sell you the wrong thing.

Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of KYSigguy814
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 17 | Location: south central Ky | Registered: August 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KYSigguy814
posted Hide Post
I'll take per email.

Posts: 17 | Location: south central Ky | Registered: August 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post