SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Casio MTGB-1000-1A $400.00 shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Casio MTGB-1000-1A $400.00 shipped Login/Join 
Picture of chris240
posted
Purchased new about a year ago. Worn very little....no desk diving marks or bo bo's. My wrist size is a 7 so had to make the too tight hole larger as the next one was way too loose. Other than that it is crispy clean with all boxes and paperwork. Easy to set up with the phone app that connects to the watch through bluetooth. Long time seller here on Sig forum so buy with the utmost confidence.

$400.00 shipped USPS 2-3 day w/tracking

Google Pay or USPS money order only. Same day shipping if Google Pay is used.

First "I'll take it" has first rights.

https://www.gshock.com/watches/mt-g/mtgb1000-1a

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris240,

Posts: 642 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My apologies, the photos wont show up on my work VPN, so can you confirm color?

Link works so I can see the options.

14 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 3891 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
Silver case, black/graphite face, black band with red accents.

I just sent you an email with the pics.

Posts: 642 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT....big price drop....$400.00 shipped CONUS

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT......

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
SPF.........