SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **** Thanks To All!!! Think I will have my Decision Made Today!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**** Thanks To All!!! Think I will have my Decision Made Today!! Login/Join 
I'm No Quitter
posted

Thanks to so many Helping me ... I Should Have My Decision Made Today!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MississippiGal,

Posts: 4052 | Location: DeKalb , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Have you checked out the Apple refurbished section? I've bought a few things from there and always been happy. They come with a warranty.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 14093 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an iPad 5th Generation A1822 32GB WiFi in the original box with the wall charger and lightning cable. Not brand new but in very good condition.

Posts: 1998 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvey976g:
I have an iPad 5th Generation A1822 32GB WiFi in the original box with the wall charger and lightning cable. Not brand new but in very good condition.

EMAIL SENT FOR PRICE AND INFO PLEASE.
Thanks,
Donna

Posts: 4052 | Location: DeKalb , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Have you checked out the Apple refurbished section? I've bought a few things from there and always been happy. They come with a warranty.

Just thinking a good used one would be OK
This IPad 2 ... he has been using for about 4 years and if he had not went to sleep .. and it dropped off his lap .... it would still be running Strong. He falls asleep quite a bit .. so we are dealing with that problem.

Thanks for the thought of a refurb.
Likely not in my Christmas Budget.

Best wishes.
Donna

I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Emails Answered!

Thanks All!
Donna

SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
I have an iPad mini 2

"When Bruce Gray speaks, I STFU and take notes." - PD (05-10-06 22:27Hrs)
"da evil Count Glockula."-Para
--->Click here to see my photos!<---

Posts: 7446 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
email sent, Donna.

Posts: 6972 | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending an e-mail as well.

Posts: 2335 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
I have an iPad mini 2

Hey ThankGod4Sig!
I actually have an Ipad 1 mini but he absolutely hates it.
Getting older sucks and he has grown used to the full size.
It would save me some money ... already having a mini here .. bought and paid for ... but I can understand ... I almost never even use the mini.
My 6 year old Grand daughter gets on it when they are in town.

Thanks to everyone trying to help.
YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON SF WHEN YOU NEED ANYTHING!!
Donna

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
For temporary use, you can carefully apply clear packing tape that will keep glass slivers from getting into the house environment; it will also render the device usable (just be sure to barely overlap layers to fully contain shards). Mt daughter has a first gen mini that is taped up in just such a way- it is still usable as if it had a standard screen protector on it.

Breaking the 2 might be a blessing in disguise; I have one and it is painfully slow compared to my iPhone 6 or 7. Check local pawn stores for later gen devices if you don't find what you're looking for here at SF.

Proudly deplorable

Posts: 7644 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apple refurbished has the 9.7” for $469. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen to find refurbished.

Posts: 136 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Donna,

I have no idea what your budget it is, but this sure seems like a good deal to me for what you’re looking for:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1820001334

HTH,

-TRM

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 597 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who have jumped on board to help me out with this need.

You can always count on SigForum folks to come thru.

I have many ideas to choose from .. including a new one from our local military base NEX.
I know with Christmas coming fast ... those who offered IPads Here ... would have no trouble selling theirs right here to SigForum folks.

As noted earlier ... Sig Forum is the ONLY place I trust to buy Pre-Owned stuff like this!! People you can trust!

Thank You Each & Every One!
God Bless You!

Most Sincerely,
Donna

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
If you have a Costco membership: 2017 iPad 9.7 inch

Apple's price is $330. That Costco page says "$50 off." So it should be $280, I guess.

I don't know about your husband's needs, but my wife and I have had a pair of these ever since early this year and been quite pleased with their performance.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Posts: 12146 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
If you have a Costco membership: 2017 iPad 9.7 inch

Apple's price is $330. That Costco page says "$50 off." So it should be $280, I guess.
I just looked at this, signed in with my Costco account, and saw the "members only" price of $299.99. That, plus 7% sales tax at my local Costco.

Apple's website is listing comparable models, re-furbed, at $279.99, so if I wanted one of these I would definitely go with the Apple re-furb rather than new at Costco. Same unit, same warranty, save twenty bucks to use for a couple boxes of ammunition for range day.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16216 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post