Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
For sale is a gently used Glock 19, Gen 5 MOS version. It’s had 200-225 rds through it flawlessly. I purchased it new and it just reminded me that I can’t warm up to the grip angle. No marks except for the barrel in the pics. Has Talon Grips on it, but is stock otherwise. Comes with three mags, adapter plates for red dots...all the stuff it shipped with. Asking $525 shipped Must ship to an FFL. I prefer faster electronic payment methods, but I will accept most everything that cashes. I ship fast and via USPS Priority. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5705 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
This needs to go ASAP! Dropped to $525 shipped..

Posts: 5705 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in central TX with CCL - is it the model with front serrations? If so, what's you best cash price face to face?

Thanks!

Posts: 9 | Location: Tejas | Registered: March 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Everything is included as mentioned. The price is firm now, regardless of shipping. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Does the slide have the serrations? Where are you located?

Posts: 9 | Location: Tejas | Registered: March 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an FFL I use in Waco as well if we do shipping.

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Yes, the forward serrations are pictured above. I’m close to Fort Worth. You’re correct, it will need to be shipped.

posted Hide Post
I was able to open the pics on my mobile - work must have blocked them. Thank you.

I am looking to spend $500 - cash. It saves you having to ship and me paying my FFL $20.

Let me know if you are interested.

Can do it tomorrow during the day in Ft. Worth.

Thanks!

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Sorry, the price is firm. It’s priced $40 below what wholesale was because it’s used.

Picture of Tall Pine
posted Hide Post
So its the same priced shipped or FTF?.?.?

Posts: 86 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m not charging any more to ship, and no...I’m not marking it down any more for FTF. Are you in Texas for a FTF?