SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig Sauer p220 combat with factory .22 conversion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig Sauer p220 combat with factory .22 conversion Login/Join 
posted
I have a very nice used P220 combat with extra grips including Sig thin profile. I am including the factory .22 conversion kit and 3 MecGar 45 magazines. I would like $1000 for the whole thing. Includes all original boxes and papers. I will accept Zelle of Venmo. Buyer pays $80 overnight shipping and transfer from my FFL to your ffl.

Email at featherweight1820@msn.com for all photos

Posts: 128 | Location: Fort Myers, FL , USA | Registered: March 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 128 | Location: Fort Myers, FL , USA | Registered: March 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
If you decide to sell the .22 conversion, I’m interested.
Email is in my profile. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5083 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold