SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS Trijicon RM01 3.25 moa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS Trijicon RM01 3.25 moa Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys, I got this optic in a trade deal and was gonna mate this optic to a glock but after shooting a buddies I no longer want to go that route. Optics are great and I can see why it's catching on but I think for me it would only be a range toy and I have too many other things on the list.

The optic appears to be brand new. I have the trijicon shock case and all the goodies inside are unopened and I can't find any evidence that this optic was ever used or mounted.

Pics available through email/text.

Asking $300 shipped

Posts: 85 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$250 shipped.

Posts: 85 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI, could you send me a couple pictures?

Posts: 773 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to buffalo4star