SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: Seiko SPB053 watch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Seiko SPB053 watch Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
I have a lovely Seiko SPB053/SBDC053 (https://seikousa.com/products/spb053) watch up for sale. Reason for the sale is I still find myself wearing my Oris Aquis more often than not. The blue face on this is quite nice in the sunlight and the watch wears comfortably. I have not worn this watch enough to comment on the accuracy throughout the day/week but there was certainly nothing glaring that stood out when I wore it. The lume on this thing when charged is ridiculous.

Everything is in very good condition. There are no marks on the bezel, case, or on the crystal. There are a couple very faint marks on the bracelet clasp that can really only be seen under direct light. I tried to capture these in the sunlight in a couple of my pictures.

It will come with the box, original factory strap, that was only worn a couple times, as well as the factory bracelet which is very comfortable to wear. The watch really tapers nicely to fit your wrist. Currently sized to fit about a 7.5" wrist with one extra link. It would be a great daily driver for someone.

$650 shipped with signature confirmation via check or PP F&F or 3% for goods. Email is in profile.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: steelcityfishanddive,

Posts: 1127 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump $625 shipped.

Posts: 1127 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
Incoming PM

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 132 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch is sold, thanks.