SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS CCR REfinishing Spring Time Sale 25% Off Refinishing Services SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS CCR REfinishing Spring Time Sale 25% Off Refinishing Services SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK Login/Join 
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Mary, you've done a beautiful HK P7 for me in the past and the workmanship was top notch.

Does CCR do bluing as well? To be more specific, I've been picking up a bunch of Colt Detective Specials lately and one of which is in really poor shape. Would love to get a Royal Blue re-finish to restore it's beauty and luster. Thx.

Posts: 226 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Benderx4
We aren't currently doing any Salt Hot Bluing but we do have our Cera-Hide in the color of "Traditional Old School Bluing" the difference is being our Cera-Hide it is much more durable then Hot Bluing

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5017 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5017 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:

What the finish shown on this BHP?

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 8525 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is our "Dusk"

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com