SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS CCR REfinishing Spring Time Sale 25% Off Refinishing Services SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS CCR REfinishing Spring Time Sale 25% Off Refinishing Services SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the country for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches, blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better than the day it left the factory.

Whether you choose our Cera-Hide finish which is available in many colors or one of our plating process such as CPII We will give your firearm new life!!
CPII Finish

Handgun slides reg $139 SALE PRICE $98
Complete Steel frame handguns reg $359 SALE PRICE $269
Handguns w/CPII on slide, barrel, controls and Cera-Hide on Frame reg $329 SALE PRICE $249
Handguns w/CPII on slide, barrel, controls and Ni-kote on Frame reg $339 SALE PRICE $259

Handgun Slides reg $98 SALE PRICE $69
Complete Handgun reg $219 SALE PRICE $175
Pump Shotguns reg $219 SALE PRICE $175

Go to ccrrefinishing.com for a complete price list

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5020 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
That is awesome work.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8328 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5020 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheBatFan
posted Hide Post
Does the price for slide refinishing include removing/reinstall of sights?

Sig P938

Posts: 139 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still loving the CPII slides you guys did for me.

The 17 slide is a on a safe queen but the 26 is carried seven days a week and everywhere I go on my ankle. So far, no sweat or rain has caused any problems. It's held up much better than the original factory finish. It's slick and easy to clean.

Posts: 1000 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Hello, A complete sig 229r pistol done in Cera Hide in Garrison Grey will cost ? during your great sale? Thank you! Sigguy (the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4860 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
During the Spring Sale the price for a complete handgun including one mag is $179

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Last Week to save 25%

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Dropped my items to the courier today; ETD is Friday.

Posts: 129 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
P229 + extra barrel inbound for CPII and Ni-Kote.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1557 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
drbridgmanva yours arrived

texassierra I will let you know when your arrives

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
drbridgmanva
Just wanted to let you know yours is on the way home. I emailed you the tracking

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
texassierra

Yours arrived this morning

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
quote:
texassierra

Yours arrived this morning

Thanks, I've no doubt it'll turn out awesome!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1557 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
My G43 slide and barrel arrived at CCR yesterday for their CPII finish. (aka cal45)
As always, they do great work - here's a before and after of a P229 Elite that I had them finish the frame and controls with Ni-Kote.

Posts: 388 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sale ending SOON

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Sale Almost Over

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'm putting a batch of parts in the mail tomorrow and my FFL is sending back that lower for a matte finish.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post