SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Springfield Armory XD-S 4.0 9mm bi-tone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Springfield Armory XD-S 4.0 9mm bi-tone Login/Join 
posted
(1)

(3) WTS: This was my wife's SA XD-S. Excellent condition. We bought it new a few years ago, but it just doesn't get shot, and she said it was time to move it to a new home.

XD-S 4.0 in 9mm. Bi tone model. Comes with factory box, accessories, and two magazines (one 7 round, one 9 round). I doubt she put 100 rounds through it. Never carried. Shoots great, just haven't been used. Some slight rubbing on the takedown lever, and the magazine release, guessing it is just from storage in the box.

$375 shipped, FFL to FFL. Can do CC at an additional 3%. PMO, checks, other forms of payment as discussed (send me an email to discuss).

If you have any questions, please let me know!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xanth,

Posts: 681 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice!

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2669 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email on the way.

十人十色

Posts: 1710 | Location: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:

It is yours. Already replied to your email, thanks!

Posts: 681 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks for buying this before I saw it!
I would not have had the resolve to resist.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2572 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what I get for not cheeking the classifieds often enough. Congrats to both parties.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shipped today!

Also adding a XD-S 4.0 in 9mm.

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
quote:

Thanks for buying this before I saw it!
I would not have had the resolve to resist.

My thoughts exactly.

Posts: 17807 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Received the Beretta Elite LTT in brand-new condition. Thanks for the good deal and fast shipping!

十人十色

Posts: 1710 | Location: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added a 96G-SD.