SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Withdrawn- thanks to the best forum ever
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Withdrawn- thanks to the best forum ever Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigNC,

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."

"NO, you aren't crazy. There are a whole bunch of us here. Welcome..."

Posts: 1924 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Bump

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."

Posts: 1924 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Bump.

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Bump.

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Bump