SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Microtech UTX-85 auto, Spyderco McBee folder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Microtech UTX-85 auto, Spyderco McBee folder Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
I have a couple real nice knives that I find myself not using so up for sale they go. First is a Microtech UTX-85 that has Elmax steel. Factory edge is great as I have not cut much of anything with it other than to open a package here and there. Full disclosure I sent it back to the factory because of an occasional firing issue. They cleaned it out and reported nothing mechanically wrong so must have been a tiny bit of tape residue. Anyway it works as it should now and fires hard and fast. Fit and finish is better on this one than my other UTX-85 with a stronger more secure clip and smoother action. Comes with Microtech box but they sent me back one that does not have the knife label on the side so it’s a universal box. Will only sell to those who can legally own so know your local knife laws. I need $215 shipped lower 48.

Next is on the other end of the spectrum. I have a Spyderco McBee folder in XHP steel. It is a really neat little compact folder from the Taichung plant, which is Spyderco’s higher end production plant. Fit and finish is excellent with blade being as new, barely opened a couple boxes/letters, nice strong clip, perfect centering of blade between titanium sides, and lock up maybe 35-40%, which is very good for this model based on what I’ve seen. Comes with box.
I need $115 shipped for this one.

anaerobic exercise and fat loss

PayPal family and friends or USPS money orders only. No trades, no checks. Email me at mjmyers81@yahoo.com if interested. Can take more pics if needed. Marks on blade are oil or light reflections. Thanks for looking!

Posts: 3952 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
[url=https://postimg.cc/bZscDkV7] [/url

Forgot to add pic for scale. It’s a tiny little guy!

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Bump