SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: P225. Update. More pics and lower price. VP9 sold!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: P225. Update. More pics and lower price. VP9 sold!!! Login/Join 
posted
SOLD!!!!!Hello. Trying to sell a couple guns to finance a project. I have up a HK VP9 that I picked up new and have put approx. 200-300 through it. Has the factory Luminova nightsights and three 15 round mags. Comes with the factory box and all the goodies that came with it. I am asking $400 shipped to you FFL. SOLD!!!!!!!

The other one I am trying to sell is a KF dated German made P225. It has very dim factory night sights and three Sig P225 mags not P6 mags. Has some honest holster wear on the high points but, is a very good shape. I have put about 150-200 rounds through it. It was a PD trade in a couple years ago from Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore. Has a Sig factory box but, it is not the original it is the newer style box. $525 shipped to your FFL. Thanks for looking and sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 357fuzz,

Posts: 2844 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Where are you located?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 4521 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NE.

Picture of motorcopm4
posted Hide Post
Emailed on the p225

fox1custom

Posts: 364 | Location: Myrtle Beach SC | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email responded to.

posted Hide Post
Some more detailed pics.

posted Hide Post
Bump to the top with some more pics.

posted Hide Post
That's a good deal on the VP9.

Posts: 963 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VP9 has sold. Thank you. A real nice P225,the classic Sig,the cover gun of this forum, is still up for grabs.

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 2411 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email responded to.