SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Nightingale Leather Custom Holsters
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Nightingale Leather Custom Holsters Login/Join 
Picture of triage1998
posted
I began making holsters as a hobby. I then started to make holsters for friends and family members in the fall of 2011 and it soon blossomed into a business venture for myself and my family in the Spring of 2012. My beautiful wife worked hard on our website and we have one up and running at Nightingale Leather

We now are accepting credit cards, debit cards and PayPal at our online store Nightingale Leather Online Store. We also accept checks and money orders.

I am currently making 12 different types of holster.

First is a IWB holsters called the Raptor IWB. The Raptor IWB holster based off the the very popular Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 design. The VM2 is one the most comfortable holsters I have ever worn and one of the most successful IWB holsters of all time. The Raptor utilizes a dual offset loop attachment on each side of the holster to help distribute the weight of the gun evenly across the belt and pull the butt of the gun in tight to the body to improve stability. This helps prevent the rig from sagging and makes for a more comfortable holster. A steel reinforcement piece is wrapped around the mouth of the holster then covered with a thin piece of leather to help facilitate one handed re-holstering. Pull the Dot directional snaps are used for the belt loops to secure the holster in place and to also aid in easy removal of holster without removing your belt. All hardware is countersunk and covered to avoid snags on clothing.

My second holster is an professional scabbard style OWB holster made famous by the late Bruce Nelson. My styling is very similar to the Del Fatti SLP. I call it the Harrier OWB. It has a full combat shooting grip, a molded site channel, leather reinforced opening for easy one handed re-holstering. Optional sweat/body shield available.

The third holster I am making is called the Griffon V OWB. It is an outside the waistband snap holster. Easy on/off removal of holster via 2 sets of directional "Pull the Dot" snaps on each side of the holster. Leather reinforced opening for easy one handed re-holstering. Molded front sight channel. Designed with a forward 15 degree cant. Comes standard with front leather reinforcement piece and reinforced sweat shield.

My fourth style of holster is a pancake style OWB holster called the Osprey. A very solid carry concealed weapons holster or a great range holster. Sweat/body shield comes standard. Front leather reinforcement piece is optional. Straight drop, 15º FBI cant or crossdraw options available.

My fifth design is the Peregrine IWB holster. My thinnest IWB holster to date. The Peregrine IWB is designed with a 25 degree forward rake. Combined with the wide spacing of the belt loops, this design aids in pulling the grip of the handgun into your side for optimal concealment. Directional "pull the dot" snaps for easy removal of holster from belt. Rides low on the hip while still allowing a full combat grip. Optional leather reinforcement piece is available on request. Sweat/body shield comes standard.

Our 6th and design is the Kestrel IWB holser. The Kestrel IWB Holster is based off of the popular Nelson Summer Special, the Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 and the Del Fatti ISP/NR. Your choice of rough out construction or smooth leather exterior. Interchangeable belt loops with your choice of dual belt loop or a single loop. Stitched in sight tracks. Steel reinforced opening for easy one-handed re-holstering. Straight drop for AIWB carry or FBI cant for hip carry. Your choice of black or nickel one way directional snaps. Sweat/body shield is standard.

My 7th style is a pocket holster. The SparrowHawk PH pocket holster is designed with the rough outer finish on the exterior of the holster. The rough outer finish and smooth interior allows the holster to ride securely in the front pocket while also allowing a smooth draw from the holster. The SparrowHawk is detailed boned on the inner part of the holster to aid in retention. Molded to fit the contours of your thigh to facilitate concealment. Made for small revolvers and semi-autos.

My 8th style is the GosHawk IWB. The GosHawk IWB holster is designed with a 18 degree forward cant. Combined with the wide spacing of the clips, this design wraps itself around your side and aids in pulling the grip of the handgun into your side for optimal concealment. Rides low on the hip while still allowing a full combat grip. Sweat/body shield comes standard. Optional leather reinforcement piece is available on request. Your choice of removable kydex clips or steel clip.

My 9th holster, the KingFisher Tuckable IWB. The KingFisher Tuckable IWB holster is designed with a 18º forward cant. The polymer clips allow the wearer to tuck his or her shirt in for the ultimate concealment. The adjustable clips allow you to control the depth carry and also cant of your holster. All hardware is counter sunk to avoid snags on clothing. Sweat/body shield comes standard. Optional leather reinforcement piece is available on request. Your choice of removable polymer standard or C-clips.

My 10th holster, the Sandpiper SH Shoulder Holster. Made from premium American Hermann Oak leather. Our horizontal shoulder holster comes standard with a reinforced thumb break retaining strap, tension screws on the double magazine carrier and adjustable harness. Optional black cape buffalo, grey cape buffalo, black shark, grey elephant, black elephant and vintage peat elephant available. Also, full grain leather lining available upon request.

My 11th hoster and newest design, the Snipe IWB holster. The Snipe is based off of my popular Kestrel IWB holster. Very similar in design. Your choice of a 1.5" single kydex clip or a single 1.5" spring steel clip. Straight drop for AIWB carry. Rough out or smooth leather exterior. Stitched in sight tracks. Steel reinforced opening for easy one-handed re-holstering. Sweat/body shield comes standard.

I can also make thumb break holsters for all 3 of my OWB holsters and also a few of my IWB holsters.

I also make accessories for CCW:

Carry belts for $89.00 plus shipping and magazine pouches.

Single magazine pouches start at $45.00 and Double magazine pouches start at $65.00

I am making holsters in 4 colors right now black, brown, mahogany and cordovan.

My turn around time as of May 10th is 12-13 weeks from date of payment.

All holsters can be upgraded with grey or black cape buffalo, black, grey or vintage peat elephant and/or black shark and black hippo. See my website for detailed prices.

List of molds I currently have right now:

1911- 3"
​1911 3.5"
1911- 4”
1911- 4.25"
1911- 5"
1911- 5" w/rail
Beretta 92FS
Beretta 96FS
Beretta 92F M9A1 Compact
Beretta 92A1
Beretta 96A1
Beretta Vertec
Beretta Storm PX-4 Sub Compact 9/40
Beretta Storm PX-4 Compact 9/40
Beretta Storm PX-4 Full size 9/40/45
Bersa Thunder .380
Browning Hi-Power 9mm
CZ 75B
CZ 75 Compact
CZ 75 PCR
CZ 75 P-01
FNH-FNP 9
FNH-FNP 40
FNH-FNS 9
FNH-FNS 40
FNH-FNX 9
FNH-FNX 40
FNH-FNX 45
Glock 17
Glock 19
Glock 20
Glock 21
Glock 22
Glock 23
Glock 26
Glock 27
Glock 29
Glock 30
Glock 30s
Glock 31
Glock 32
Glock 33
Glock 36
Glock 41
Glock 42
H&K HK45
H&K HK45 compact
H&K P30
H&K P30L
H&K USP compact 9mm
H&K USP compact 40 S&W
H&K USP compact .45
H&K USP Full size 9mm
H&K USP Full size 40 S&W
H&K USP Full size .45
H&K P2000
H&K P2000sk
H&K P7M8
H&K VP9
Kahr P9
Kel-Tec PF9
Kimber Solo
Sig Sauer 1911 3.3"
​Sig Sauer 1911 4.2"
​Sig Sauer 1911 4.2" w/rail
Sig Sauer 1911 5"
Sig Sauer 1911 5" w/rail
Sig Sauer Mosquito
Sig Sauer P220
Sig Sauer P220 compact
Sig Sauer P220 carry
Sig Sauer P220R
Sig Sauer P224
Sig Sauer P225/P6
Sig Sauer P226
Sig Sauer P226R
SIG Sauer P227R
Sig Sauer P228
Sig Sauer P228R
Sig Sauer P229
Sig Sauer P229R
Sig Sauer P230
Sig Sauer P232
Sig Sauer P238
Sig Sauer P238 w/ Crimson Trace
​Sig Sauer P239
​Sig Sauer P245
Sig Sauer P250 sub compact
Sig Sauer P250 compact
Sig Sauer P290
Sig Sauer P938
Sig Pro 2340
Sig Pro 2022
Springfield EMP 9/40
Springfield XDm 3.8" 9/40/45
Springfield XDs 3.3" 9/.45
Springfield XDs 3.3" 9/.45 w/ Crimson Trace
Springfield XDs 4.0"
Springfield XD 3" 9/40
Springfield XD 4" 9/.40
Springfield XD 4" .45
Steyr M9-A1
S&W Bodyguard .380
S&W M&P compact 9 3.5"
S&W M&P compact .40 3.5"
S&W M&P compact .45 4.0"
S&W M&P 9 4.25"
S&W M&P .40 4.25"
S&W M&P .45 4.50"
S&W M&P Shield
S&W M&P Shield w/ Crimson Trace
S&W 2" J-Frame
S&W K-Frame 3"
S&W K-Frame 4"
Ruger 3" SP101
Ruger LC9
Taurus 709 Slim
Taurus 740 Slim
Taurus Millenium Pro 111
Taurus Millenium Pro 140
Walther PK 380
Walther PPK
Walther PPK/S
Walther PPS
Walther PPQ
Walther P5
Walther P99

E-mail me at kevin@nightingaleleather.com for a quick reply

This message has been edited. Last edited by: triage1998,

Kevin Nightingale
Nightingale Leather
Maker of Quality Handmade Holsters

https://nightingaleleather.com/

Posts: 847 | Location: Medina, Ohio | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening. Do you have any owb holsters being made on the bench at the present time? Thanks Robert.

Posts: 409 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
I just got my IWB holster from Triage1998 and I can tell you he is a true craftsman! Perfect in every way.

I own a Milt Sparks VMII and his holster is on par with it except the price is better with no wait. But with confidence.

Fast shipping and great communication.

Thanks maddy345 for the kind words. I hope you enjoy your holster!

Posts: 847 | Location: Medina, Ohio | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by triage1998:
**P229R IWB holster is sold**

$65.00 +$5.50 shipping

I have the folowing available IWB holsters

1911 5"

Please send me a picture of the 5" 1911 holster. Just want to see the left side.

My friends are my estate.

Posts: 500 | Registered: September 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please send me a picture of the 5" 1911 holster. Just want to see the left side.

Wetsum photos sent and pics added to thread

posted Hide Post
Do you have any for S&W M&P series, in tan or brown?

Posts: 15 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mauldintiger:
Do you have any for S&W M&P series, in tan or brown?

I could have one made for the M&P 9/40 or 9/40 compact in tan by next week.

send me a e-mail at nrmcolt80@yahoo.com of what you need and we can discuss it.

posted Hide Post
do you know if the commander will fit the Sig 1911 C3?

Thanks

E FLUCTTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM.

Posts: 267 | Location: 19406 | Registered: July 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comsubin61:
do you know if the commander will fit the Sig 1911 C3?

Thanks

The dust cover on the SIG C3 is slightly different than standard 1911 commanders but the 1911 commander mold will work with your SIG 1911. Its possible it may be a little tight. You just need to get a plastic freezer bag and wrap it around your SIG over and place it in the holster overnight and the leather will stretch out to fit.

Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent on commander holsters.
Tom-

My interests...Guns, Motorcycles, Women...not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 1510 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Just got my new OWB holster from Kevin. First quality work, great price and fast delivery.
Recommended by me.

My interests...Guns, Motorcycles, Women...not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 1510 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you make the pancake version for P229 40S&W non-rail half-length slide serrations?

United States Air Force Security Forces Operation Enduring Freedom veteran.

Proud resident of Glockburg.

Posts: 393 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for an OWB for a Sig P250 Sub Compact, do you make one for it ?

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 674 | Location: NC | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGthulhu
posted Hide Post
Can I get that IWB for the Glock 19/23 in left handed?

Posts: 166 | Location: Georgia | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoarse Whisperer
posted Hide Post
I will take the 1911 Commander Cordovan holster. E-mail sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smokingun45,

A nation trying to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to pull himself up by the handles. Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 2802 | Location: Western Rockies | Registered: May 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jermzzzzzzz:
Do you make the pancake version for P229 40S&W non-rail half-length slide serrations?

I sure can make you one for your P229.

E-mail sent

quote:
Looking for an OWB for a Sig P250 Sub Compact, do you make one for it ?

I currently do not have the mold for the P250 compact or full size so I can not make one right now.

quote:
Can I get that IWB for the Glock 19/23 in left handed?

I sure can do the IWB for all Glocks left handed.

I didn't see a e-mail address in your profile but if you e-mail me at nrmcolt80@yahoo.com we can discuss a holster for you.

Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
45_Auto that holster sure is pretty Big Grin

smokinggun45 the holster is yours i have sent you a return e-mail and marked it sold to you

Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Can you make a P290 OWB?
James in Denver

----------------------------
In living memory, the expeditionary intentions of our government would have sounded like the Soviet Union's posturing, and the monologue by Putin would have sounded like an American President. I am...without words....
Doc H. --- SigForum

Posts: 3418 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triage1998
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
Can you make a P290 OWB?
James in Denver

I am sorry James but I do not have the mold yet for the P290. Hopefully soon.

Picture of murray
posted Hide Post
can you do a G17 ?? Right hand IWB?

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 5920 | Location: Just outside Rochester NY  | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post