SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig 365 Bundle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig 365 Bundle Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted
I have owned this 365 for months now and only shot it a handful of times. I maybe have 300 round through it. It is just not for me. I like a little larger gun. It is in great condition and comes with:
2- 10 Rnd magazines
2- 12 Rnd magazines
1- OWB holster by Black Rhino
1- IWB holster made for Sig
Case
$525 Shipped to your FFL

Must ship to FFL.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8567 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how many Silver American eagles would you trade for this bundle?

-----------------
I was addicted to the hokey pokey but i turned myself around.

Posts: 491 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What base plate is that on the vertical 10-rounder? Doesn't appear to be factory. Thanks.

Q

Cautious, careful, concerned, but cool and calm.......not irrational fear and unwarranted panic

* P228 factoids * // The original PROTO-1 Auction

Posts: 19267 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What base plate is that on the vertical 10-rounder? Doesn't appear to be factory. Thanks.

The one pictured is from NDZ. I have the original base plate for that magazine also.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8567 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheni:
how many Silver American eagles would you trade for this bundle?

Thanks for your offer. I will kindly turn down your offer to pay in silver American Eagles as wonderful as they are to collect.