SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ** SOLD ** SIG Sauer P226 Elite Rosewood Grips (Price drop)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** SOLD ** SIG Sauer P226 Elite Rosewood Grips (Price drop) Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
I have a new pair of P226 Elite Rosewood Grips, they are $75.00 $$95.00 shipped.

Or if you have G10 Grips for a P226 or P229 I would be willing to trade them

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...t-rosewood-p226.html

*** Sold *** P220 Sold to black1970 and have already shipped

*** Sold *** I have two brand new in wrapper H&K VP9/P30 10 Rounds magazines that I would like to sell, both of them for $55.00 Shipped, if you need pictures I'll send them to you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1666 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent with offer.

Posts: 103 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
I have a set of G10 grips on my 229, will your 226 grips fit my 229 double stack elite?

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1034 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
when you find them email me. I don't find myself on this site too often. Thanks.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1034 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send me an email, I will make an offer.

Posts: 41 | Registered: January 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Bump Big Grin

― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1666 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I'll take the grips! shoot me an email.

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6512 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
SOLD to PorterN

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

― Ted Nugent