SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Looking for a Colt Series 70 or Springfield 1911
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Colt Series 70 or Springfield 1911 Login/Join 
I am the
Darkside
Picture of Pistole226
posted
Looking for a Colt Series 70, newer reproduction and not the original, prefer the one with all steel components, long trigger and standard barrel hood configuration, or a Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec, Defender or GI. Looking for excellent to like new condition, all original and unmodified, with original box and papers.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pistole226,

"The quick have their sleepwalkers, and so do the dead." Dieter Dengler, Rescue Dawn

Posts: 7781 | Registered: October 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get you a new in box Springfield Defender 1911 for 480.00 shipped, or a Colt Series 70 mdoel# O1070A1CS for 900.00 shipped

Posts: 7532 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am the
Darkside
Picture of Pistole226
posted Hide Post
WARPIG602,

Those are great deals. If I don't find a nice used one I'll contact you. Thanks.

"The quick have their sleepwalkers, and so do the dead." Dieter Dengler, Rescue Dawn

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I have a Colt Model 01911C that I was going to list for sell.

It's a 2018 or 19 production run. Kind of no-frills, plain 1911 but is a series 70 type. New in the box, never fired, completely stock.

Nice looking pistol, but I have too many and was thinking of thinning things out. Will send some pics to you if you are interested.

Posts: 565 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am the
Darkside
Picture of Pistole226
posted Hide Post
Sauer Kraut- Email sent. Thank you.

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistole226:
Sauer Kraut- Email sent. Thank you.

replied to email/sent pictures

Posts: 565 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an Email ,,Interested in your colt,,thanks

Posts: 35 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sent you an Email ,,Interested in your colt,,thanks

You really should wait to see if Pistole and Sauer work a deal before contacting Sauer re the 1911.

As the British say: This is somewhat bad form.

Take care.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 1990 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Bump for Pistole226. The 1911 that I have is not quite what he is looking for. He was quick to respond to the email.

Good luck with your search!

I am the
Darkside
Picture of Pistole226
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that redleg2/9.

Thanks for sending the pics Sauer Kraut. I think peter36330 would be very happy with your Colt.