SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **CLOSED***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**CLOSED*** Login/Join 
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted
**CLOSED***

I've got 26 24 P225/P6 and 3 p228/P229 leftover ARF.com Stainless Steel Guide Rods all new I'll sell them for a $10 discount of normal price for $13.50 shipped most are Center Drill few are Concentric Circles. Sellers choice to what you get but I will try my best to accommodate if you post here what you want but I cannot guarantee.

P6/P225 are $13.50 shipped
P228/P229 are $15 shipped

Click on this paypal link to pay for P6/P225

Click on this link for paypal payment on the P2298/P229 Guide Rods

newly CCR'd P226 .40/357 slide unfired since getting CCR to coat it. Night sites work but dim. comes with .40 Barrel has unknown round count but doesn't look like alot. Also comes with original GR/Spring and slide case
***NO MAG sorry

$215 shipped OBO paypal is ok add 4% ***SOLD***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MauiWowie22,

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4836 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Eek

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4836 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Eek

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Lowered to $180 from $200
Paid $250 for this

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Razz

Thanks MW22...

Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
I used that upper for my first build and I still get compliments on how it looks when I go to the range. It’s also very well made, I paid $230 plus shipping and that was when I could find it.

West German P228 (first duty weapon)
GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 11 | Location: Delaware  | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShoreGuy:
I used that upper for my first build and I still get compliments on how it looks when I go to the range. It’s also very well made, I paid $230 plus shipping and that was when I could find it.

Thanks for the bump
Guide Rods added

Thanks MW22...

Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for concentric circle please.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1043 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MauiWowie22:
I've got about 20 leftover ARF.com Stainless Steel Guide Rods all new I'll sell them for a $10 discount of normal price for $13.50 shipped most are Center Drill few are Concentric Circles and a few are solid front. Sellers choice to what you get but I will try my best to accommodate if you post here what you want but I cannot guarantee.

Payment sent for one, order of preference: solid, concentric, drilled. Thanks!

Posts: 783 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by MauiWowie22:
I've got about 20 leftover ARF.com Stainless Steel Guide Rods all new I'll sell them for a $10 discount of normal price for $13.50 shipped most are Center Drill few are Concentric Circles and a few are solid front. Sellers choice to what you get but I will try my best to accommodate if you post here what you want but I cannot guarantee.

Payment sent for one, order of preference: solid, concentric, drilled. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
Payment sent for concentric circle please.

Both of you got your first picks
thanks!
shipping tomorrow

Maui

Thanks MW22...

posted Hide Post
Please send one guide rod...choice is first, center drill, then solid, then concentric.
Brian87 - Wmsbg,VA

Posts: 196 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alinc100
posted Hide Post
Sending paypal now for 1 guide rod. I'd go Center drilled,concentric,solid. Any would be fine.Thanks,Andy

Posts: 312 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: April 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alinc100:
Sending paypal now for 1 guide rod. I'd go Center drilled,concentric,solid. Any would be fine.Thanks,Andy

quote:
Originally posted by Brian87:
Please send one guide rod...choice is first, center drill, then solid, then concentric.
Brian87 - Wmsbg,VA

Both of you got your first choice thank you!

Thanks MW22...

St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
posted Hide Post
Sir, I would like 2 concentric and 2 solid.

Posts: 4455 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Sir, I would like 2 concentric and 2 solid.

please use the paypal link to make payment
all solid GR's are gone

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MauiWowie22,

Thanks MW22...

St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
posted Hide Post
Mauie, just sent payment for 3 GR's. Since solid is gone make them concentric. Changed from 4 to 3. thanks jz

Posts: 4455 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like 1 P228 Concentric circles guide rod please. Are there any left?
Thanks.

Posts: 13 | Registered: June 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Just paid for a P6/P225 rod. Receipt #6GS54658UR9402609 Concentric, drilled, then solid in order for choice.

Thanks!

Posts: 3928 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Xer0:
Just paid for a P6/P225 rod. Receipt #6GS54658UR9402609 Concentric, drilled, then solid in order for choice.

Thanks!

concentric shipped
complete .40 slide added

Thanks MW22...

posted Hide Post
Maui

I sent you a private email.
Bob

Posts: 196 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post