SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: Sig P365 - Price Reduced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Sig P365 - Price Reduced Login/Join 
posted
Selling my P365 because I picked up a P365 w/manual safety. The P365 for sale has ~500 rounds down the pipe and is in excellent condition. It comes with (2) 10 round magazines one with pinky extension. Included is the lock and original paper work and case. Transaction details below. My contact info is in my profile.

1. First “I’ll Take It” gets it
2. Discreet PayPal preferred
3. Price includes shipping from my FFL to your FFL
4. Will need a copy of your FFL or the FFL number to verify (happy to forward my FFL info as well if needed)
5. Will provide tracking info via USPS Priority Mail

*Sold*

Price: $445 $415

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gordynismo,

Posts: 501 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Emailed you

Posts: 2208 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance you're in DFW?

Posts: 907 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it.

Posts: 89 | Registered: June 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
That was a deal!

I know a little about a lot of things, but I don't know everything. I'm in the minority these days especially on gun forums.

Posts: 9085 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post