SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Login/Join 
Picture of chris240
posted
Purchased about 3 years ago as you can see on the birth card. Carried a little and used very little. Edge is mine on KME sharpener...factory angle with 3 step strop. Very very sharp. Spent most of the time in my hand fiddling while watching TV. Just cleaned and greased with the CRK flourinated grease. Tube in picture is new and unused from another knife. Titanium was wiped down with Windex so there is no grey area as to condition or bugger marks.

Extremely smooth and 0 blade play when the lockbar tension is released.

I redid the laynard to give it a bit of color.

$375.00 shipped USPS 2-3 w/tracking

Google pay or USPS money order only. I am not donating any more funds to PayPal after getting schwacked with some steep seller fees not to long ago. Wire transfer is fine also.

I have been on Sig forum for many many years and always sell nice stuff.

Contact info: ckoenig31@gmail.com

Per forum rules "I'll Take It" trumps all other inquiries.

Posts: 588 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Chris, I am interested in the Sebenza. I sent an email to your profile address but it was kicked back.

-Jeff

Posts: 90 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it, per our email.

-Jeff

Posts: 90 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post