SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Respironics Dream Station Pro CPAP[B]1 LEFT![/B]$525 shipped.!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Respironics Dream Station Pro CPAP[B]1 LEFT![/B]$525 shipped.! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'll take the pediatric pulse oximeter if it's still available.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 802 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Is the ResMed S-10 the Autoset model?

Posts: 1898 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 1898 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thx!

When one segment of society labors for the benefit of another segment, without consent, we thought that was slavery and called it as such, 150 years ago. Today it is referred to as taxation of the "rich".

Posts: 1427 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Received my ResMed S-10, perfect condition, great price! Thanks so much and will do business again!

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I have a Respironics Dream Station brand new sealed in the box for $525! That's a STEAL full auto w heat and humidifier...
Very quiet machine.

Resmed S-10 w/ heat and Humidifiers $400!

Resmed Airsense S-10's Automatic are $450

Respironics RemStar-Pro with C-Flex Heat and Humidity $400!

Respironics Dream Station Automatic $525 Sealed Box

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Posts: 6421 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my Resmed Airsense S-10 a few days ago and it was in perfect condition and exactly what I needed. Very pleased with the transaction.

Posts: 938 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Much
All recieved and works like charm!

Posts: 29 | Location: Waukesha, WI. USA | Registered: August 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nova Walk-Safe Lights
Might you have a couple flashlights Left
Could use em!

Posts: 29 | Location: Waukesha, WI. USA | Registered: August 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UDDwaine
posted Hide Post
Do the CPAPs include hoses and mask? If not, do you have them as well?

Posts: 409 | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya went and done it again

Works as you said !
and got it here fast

Thanks
oledick

posted Hide Post
I bought a Dream Station from Tommy and it is a great machine. Easy to setup and super quiet. Tommy is great to deal with and ships fast. Great experience.

Posts: 741 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UDDwaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bgouker:
I bought a Dream Station from Tommy and it is a great machine. Easy to setup and super quiet. Tommy is great to deal with and ships fast. Great experience.

+1.

I also bought a Dream Station. I cannot even hear it.

Super fast shipping and Tommy is a great person to deal with.

Thanks.

Posts: 409 | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I have 1 LEFT! Respironics Dream Station brand new sealed in the box for $525! That's a STEAL full auto w heat and humidifier... Very quiet machine.

Posts: 6421 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dreamstation arrived new in package as described ! super great price !
Saved me a ton of money shipped fast. Great customer service

Semper Fi

Posts: 385 | Location: orlando,fl,usa | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I'd like that last Dream Station if you still have it, E-mail sent.

Posts: 2722 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:

Holy thread necrophilia Batman. Did you just resurrect a 2 year old thread AND ask for an item?

How did you even FIND this thread?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 9630 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:

Holy thread necrophilia Batman. Did you just resurrect a 2 year old thread AND ask for an item?

How did you even FIND this thread?

I guess I should read the date on the thread since I never did that. I remembered the group buy and searched for CPAP - I guess I’m getting old, never thought it was that far back. Pretty stupid now I know how old it is, this must be a record for oldest for sale thread resurrected. Been emailing him too, he’s a good guy to deal with.

Posts: 2722 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Well, Let me say I ALWAYS have deals on CPAP so anyone can contact me any time Smile

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Do you have a small, portable CPAP? I have a Philips now and while I can pack it, its a pain. With more travel planned....trying to figure out a good solution.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post