SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Respironics Dream Station Pro CPAP[B]1 LEFT![/B]$525 shipped.!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Respironics Dream Station Pro CPAP[B]1 LEFT![/B]$525 shipped.! Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
All Reduced Resmed, Fisher-Paykel and Respironics CPAP's! 4 NIB Nebulizers, Stethoscopes, TENS

I have 1 LEFT! Respironics Dream Station brand new sealed in the box for $525! That's a STEAL full auto w heat and humidifier... Very quiet machine.

Resmed S-10 w/ heat and Humidifiers $400!

Resmed Airsense S-10's Automatic are $450

Respironics RemStar-Pro with C-Flex Heat and Humidity $400!

Respironics Dream Station Automatic $525 Sealed Box

Reduced Prices on Nebulizers!
As many of you know I own a Medical Equipment Business. After some serious house cleaning, I have quite a bit to offer up to SF members CHEAP!
quote:
$30 $25!
Pay Pal as Gift: downtownv@gmail.com check MO ok
do NOT forget your address

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Posts: 6339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent about stethoscopes.

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
Model number on the nebulizers?

Thanks.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1008 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Do you have a picture? Are they quieter than older models? The wife has really bad asthma and could use a quieter one.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4289 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublecorona:
Model number on the nebulizers?

Thanks.

http://pmiusa.biz/respiratory.html

Posts: 6339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lee40215
posted Hide Post
Hi is the cpap the one you use overnight when sleeping and the pressure adjustable

Posts: 1038 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: August 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
ALL Prices include Shipping!
Stethoscopes:
Single Head Nurse Scope Black only 50 10 available
$5

Sold
Sprauge Rappaports 1 teal [strike]2 Black $10 each[/STRIKE]

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
All Prices include shipping
Pulse Oximeters:

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I have 30 12
quote:
of these:
Nova Walk-Safe Lights
They were designed for Walker, Wheelchairs, Rollators Canes Etc to provide a hands-free Flashlight. However they will clamp-on to any Tube sized 7/8"-1" diameter
360° rotation

$10 each shipping included

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
\2 TENS Units No Box no accessories! $13
Email: downtownV@gmail.com

Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
Building some long term first aid bags and I would like 2 Adult Pulse ox (Dont care color), a Cardiology Scope, and a Rite-Neb 4 nebulizer. If all are still available I will calculate and send $$ right away

Thx

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 3028 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in 2 cardiology stethoscopes and adult pulse ox. Email sent

Posts: 673 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Email sent for ZZZZ PAP

Posts: 151 | Location: Northern CA  | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
I will take a Littman Cardiology if you have another. -C

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1250 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Sent

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1250 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any adult pulse oximetrrs left? If so I will take one.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 791 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any cpap equipment?

Posts: 258 | Location: Upstate ny | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I thought I had it in there

Mickeyblueyes@optonline.net

Posts: 258 | Location: Upstate ny | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the pulse ox today. Excellent communication, fast shipping, great seller. Thanks!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 791 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 151 | Location: Northern CA  | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post