SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - NIB SAN SG751 Pistol w/ extra mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - NIB SAN SG751 Pistol w/ extra mag Login/Join 
posted
I want to sell my NIB SAN SG751 14" Barrel Pistol that I purchased NIB from JDI. This is #74 out of the 85-100 they were to import. I have not fired it and it is in fantastic shape (see pics). Comes with 2 20 rounds mags, cleaning kit, cleaning spray, Swiss Manual, hard case and Sig Sling.

I have perfect feedback on HKPro under the same handle.

I am just trying to get out of it what I put into it, asking $4050. Buyer pays shipping, no sales tax charged.

I accept PayPal (Friends and Family), USPS Money Orders or personal check. Item will not ship until funds are confirmed in my account. Email me at dlporter2ATcomcast.net

I have spare mags (coupling and non-coupling) as well as other parts if buyer is interested.

FFL is required; buyer pays any fees charged by his/her FFL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RegularGuy461969,

Posts: 18 | Location: By the Great Shell Bay | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in buying can you email me as I have a question and I don,t see an address in your profile.> My email is in my profile.

Posts: 192 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still for sale....

Posts: 18 | Location: By the Great Shell Bay | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Can you please send me an email? I don't see one in your profile.

Posts: 712 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shackelford:
Can you please send me an email? I don't see one in your profile.

My email is written in the description at the end of the 5th line of text.

posted Hide Post
Sold Pending Funds

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RegularGuy461969,